Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can you trust registered waste carriers?

A HoL member added a post earlier today, looking for someone to remove her waste. HoL admin provided a link to previous recommendations and…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Mar 5, 2021
Reply by Sarah

Nearly missed what that letter from Census 2021 is about

The government is trying to get as many people as possible to complete the census online this year. I knew that, but when I got a letter fr…

Started by Hugh

15 Mar 5, 2021
Reply by Jennifer

Nature Notes Nature Photography Corner: Evergreens

As Spring starts to creep in and the first bud bursts appear, it's easy to overlook the trees and plants that have stayed green and lush al…

Started by Liz

2 Mar 5, 2021
Reply by Peter Corley

Umfreville Rd carriageway resurfacing, Tue 9 to Fri 12 March - effect on neighbouring roads

NO PARKING, your vehicle may be removed, state the signs. The 80 (or so) cars displaced for those four days (and Monday 8th as 'moving day…

Started by Gordon T

2 Mar 3, 2021
Reply by Gordon T

Junction of Nightingale/Bounds Green Roads – 2nd Planning App for a 13m Telecom mast plus metal boxes. Like 5m less will make it more attractive!

I know it's tedious but if you objected to the first (rejected) application, please repeat for this one. Both applications for the corner o…

Started by Richard Matz

8 Feb 27, 2021
Reply by EyeSpy

Sparrowhawk

Another visit to our garden this lunchtime. Another sparrow didn't make it through to the afternoon.  But I did get a photo before the hawk…

Started by Saddic

12 Feb 27, 2021
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

Harringay Ladder North Covid cluster??

I've found the Government's interactive map of covid cases to be a useful way of monitoring the pandemic, and it's been good to see the dar…

Started by michaelw

3 Feb 26, 2021
Reply by michaelw

Sudden Traffic on Carlingford Road?

Anyone have a clue why it’s suddenly back to back traffic on Carlingford road??

Started by Kinger

2 Feb 22, 2021
Reply by TopGunner

Welsh Harp Lake / Park

Surprised to see yesterday's report it has become a dumping / Tip Was surprised that its run by a Charity and Not a Local Authority  Sure m…

Started by Bob Ruggles

0 Feb 22, 2021

Dangerous Freedom, a new novel by local author

Don't know if this is allowed(!) but a friend from Stroud Green has just had his latest book published here -  it's a fictional account of…

Started by EMC2

0 Feb 22, 2021

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service