Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (43,909)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stark warning on ID fraud

Identity fraud continues to rise with 4 million victims in UK alone - yet consumers continue to be complacent with their identities. The Me…

Started by Harringay SNT in Crime, Scams and Policing

0 Oct 17, 2011

Beautician recommendations needed!

Hello,I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any good beauticians (specifically for waxing) in the area?Thanks :)

Started by Alex in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

6 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Free Compost

Via Thornton's Budgens blog On Sunday 30th October En10ergy & Sustainable Haringey are holding a compost giveaway from 10am to 3pm in t…

Started by Liz in Events / Activities / Things to Do

1 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Alison P

Haringey privatises cemeteries

Haringey Council has announce that it "will become the first council in London to transfer management of cemeteries and crematoria to a…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

8 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

'Tagging' graffiti in the Passage

There seems to be a new kid with a can of spray paint in town making a right bloody mess in the Passage with his/her talentless blue taggin…

Started by Liz in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

44 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

Help with Damp - Any Recommendations?

We reckon we may have some serious damp behind our kitchen cupboards but we're looking for some sort of damp surveyor who will be able to t…

Started by Stuart in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

9 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Pippa Testar

Combi Twin Buggy for sale

Combi Twin stroller in grey, with 2 matching footmuffs (only 1 shown in picture so you can see how it all looks) and a raincover it folds u…

Started by UmPixie in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Oct 16, 2011

Printer - Epson Stylus SX215

Dear All I would like offer a printer Epson Stylus SX215 in very good condition which has printer, scanner, copier and fax inside. The only…

Started by Marek in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by matt

Not just a kitten

I wrote a post a few days ago about a cute black & white kitten that seemed without a home; well the next morning it's presumed Mother…

Started by Amanda in Pets (including lost/found)

10 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Amanda

NEW Pilates Class at Hornsey Library - Tuesdays 10 - 11am. £7 or £6 if you bring your own mat

Hello all, I've just started teaching a Pilates class at Hornsey Library, Haringey Park, N8 9JA on Tuesday mornings from 10-11am.   It's he…

Started by Louise Wallis in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Oct 15, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service