Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,069)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is Huxley trying to tell us something?

Looking at the anagram site Wordsmith.Org for anagrams recently, I idly put in Harringay. As well as the usual blah it offered the followin…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 Nov 11, 2007

Haringey Community and Police Consultative Group Meeting

To find out more about what this group is, see Local Policing Page on this site. Download the attachment for more details on the meeting on…

Started by Hugh in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

0 Nov 9, 2007

Finished Watching the Paint Dry?

And really (and I mean REALLY) interested in the betting shop thing? You can see a webcast of the Committee which made the recent decision…

0 Nov 9, 2007

Recyclable Food Waste Collection - Bag it Right or Watch it Rot

The Council have just taken the recyclable food waste collection service back in house after it had been contracted out. Due to the way the…

0 Nov 9, 2007

Harringay Ward SNT

There are other ways of making your Neighbourhood safer. Why not consider becoming a volunteer at your local station or joining the Metropo…

Started by Harringay SNT in Crime, Scams and Policing

0 Nov 7, 2007

Miscellany of Harringay Newspaper Cuttings from 19th & early/mid 20th Centuries

The Guardian have just digitised their newspaer archive and put it on-line (Actually you can get one day's free use at the moment at Guardi…

Started by Hugh in Local History (See History Group for main postings)

0 Nov 6, 2007

How London Concrete Got Planning Permission and how to Stop Something Simillar Happening again

The following message from Green N8 provides critical information on how we can all help shape the area we live in: Haringey Council is i…

0 Nov 6, 2007

Further Update on 32-33 Grand Parade

Furter to my update yesterday, I've learned today that there may yet be hope on the 32-33 Grand Parade Gambling Licence. More in due course.

4 Nov 5, 2007
Reply by Hugh

For Film Buffs

I found out today that one of our members from the Ladder runs a very successful website. In her own words, "...an online magazine with a f…

0 Nov 3, 2007

Temporary Southbound Bus Stop Finally Erected at Allison Road

In line with the promises made by TfL when they closed the Southbound bus stop opposite Hewitt/Allison, a new bus stop has been put in plac…

2 Nov 2, 2007
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service