Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,070)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Hayley Introduces Free Residents' Parking for some.....not for all"

In his recent decision on Harringay's parking Councillor Hayley made it clear that he wanted to bring our parking in line with other areas.…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

13 Dec 12, 2007
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

We Are What We Do

Came across this site - We Are What We Do - which describes itself as: ".....a new movement inspiring people to use their everyday actions…

Started by Hugh in Miscellany

0 Dec 11, 2007

Betting Shops Update

The next two licience applications are being heard at the Civic Centre at 7.30 pm on Monday 17th and 20th. Do attend if you've the time to…

2 Dec 9, 2007
Reply by Alan Stanton

Harringay Finally Showing up on Google Earth.....if.....

....if you select the Wikipedia layer from the panel bottom left of your Google Earth window. (Click the "+" by "Geographic Web", then tick…

2 Dec 9, 2007
Reply by Hugh

Sainsbury's Traffic

Here is a reply I have recived to a letter I wrote to Councillor Hayley with some observations about the Sainsbury's traffic and some sugge…

12 Dec 8, 2007
Reply by Hugh

From Stop Haringey Health Cuts Coalition - Public pressure forces Haringey PCT to delay, rethink, revise, and re-consult over 'Super Health Centres' plan

Statement 4.12.07 The controversial proposal for super health clinics to replace many local GPs surgeries and chemists is proving very unp…

Started by Hugh in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

0 Dec 7, 2007

Missing window boxes and pots on the Ladder

I was interested in the recent post on problems with window boxes and potted plants going missing from front gardens in streets around the…

Started by Emma in Crime, Scams and Policing

3 Dec 5, 2007
Reply by Emma

Falkland and Fairfax Open Space Consultation

Groundwork have been working in partnership with Haringey Council and a local Working Group to develop designs for the FFOS. We now need yo…

Started by Karen P in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

0 Dec 5, 2007

Audit Commission's Corporate Assessment Report on Haringey Council

Came across this, the latest report done. Written in October 2006, I understand a further report will be done in 2010. Attatched, if you're…

Started by Hugh in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

0 Dec 5, 2007

View from Ally Pally now one of 11 Protected Vistas in London

The 11 protected vistas are views of St. Paul's Cathedral and the Palace of Westminster and include an extra vista of the Tower of London v…

0 Dec 3, 2007

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service