Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,069)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Surprsing Result on the 1st Betting Shop Licence Application

After a five hour hearing at the Civic Centre this evening the Haringey Council Licensing committee rejected the application for a betting…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Nov 1, 2007

Harringay Green Lanes Station - part of new Overground Line benefits from £1.4bn overhaul

The North London Line is at last being taken in hand. From next month it will be run by TfL and will benefit from a huge investment program…

1 Oct 31, 2007

Gambling Licence Committee Meeting on Thursday

From LCSP: A quick reminder that the Licensing Cttee will be hearing the application for a betting shop on the corner of Warham Rd/Green L…

0 Oct 31, 2007

I like this explanation of the different spellings of Harringay.

I think I'll change the Wikipedia entry. Found on an obscure blog site: The Egyptian Gods of Green Lanes As a lifelong inhabitant of the…

1 Oct 28, 2007
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

To those of you who signed the Green Lanes Gambling Petition (and those who yet might.......??)

The organisers had some success on Saturday with about 20 people protesting outside 32-33 Grand Parade. They gathered about 180 signatures.…

5 Oct 28, 2007
Reply by Hugh

Food Safety Ratings for Harringay - how does your local score?

The attached word document gives all the listings for Harringay. See news update for 18th October for the story behind this at Harringayon…

1 Oct 28, 2007
Reply by Alan Stanton

Sat Nav Theft From Vehicles

This from the Haringey Community Police Consultative Group: Currently Haringey is experiencing an increase in theft from vehicles and sat…

Started by Hugh in Crime, Scams and Policing

0 Oct 25, 2007

External Links on this Site will now open in a New Window

To ease navigation, external links in this site will now open in a new window. You may occasionally find the link blocked by your pop-up bl…

Started by HoL Site Admin in About Harringay Online

0 Oct 25, 2007

It's Ava an Avatar Week!

If you don't yet have an Avatar (the picture on your profile), why not use a favourite photo you already have or search Google images for a…

Started by HoL Site Admin in About Harringay Online

0 Oct 24, 2007

£5 off your meal at The Garden Ladder

I recently found this site on the internet: http://www.k1664.co.uk/goodfood/Download.aspx Not only can you win beer, if you fill it all i…

Started by Edd Almond in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

2 Oct 19, 2007
Reply by Edd Almond

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service