Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,192)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mob attacks officers over litter in Croydon

Just came across this one on the BBC web-site. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7513416.stm Two police officers are on sick leave…

Started by Anette in Miscellany

5 Jul 29, 2008
Reply by N15_Matt

Anyone having problems with the drop-down menus?

A member who is using computers in an internet cafe has told me that she's having rpoblems with the drop-down menus - they're apparently al…

Started by Hugh in About Harringay Online

6 Jul 28, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Any Budding Video Makers Out there who fancy doing a better job on a Harringay Online Video?

Following the oscar-winning Harringay Online production by yours truly for No 10, I was musing on the value of having a good quality video…

9 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by John D

I know we'll have someone on this site who can explain to me WHY this works

Just in from a site member, who may or may not choose to make themselves known (Thank you site member). Why the blazes does it work?:- YO…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

2 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by Jimbo

Catalyst Awards Success

So, li'l ole Harringay chalks one up for the underdog. Out of over 100 entrants, Harringay Online was one of ten sites recognised at this…

28 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by AnnieH

LAKES on Green lanes

Does antone know what Lakes the former "social club" is going to become? As i walked past today they are working inside it putting up parti…

Started by Simon T in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

3 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by Simon T

Google's single-author answer to Wikipedia live in Beta on July 23rd

Knol, Google's single-author answer to Wikipedia, has gone live. Or at least beta. Early beta. While there is a great Knol (defined by Goog…

Started by Hugh in Miscellany

1 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by alistairj

They've Copied Harringay Online in Virginnia USA, now Durban South Africa is pondering our Approach

Back in October last year a network was set up in Virginnia which at its launch was just about a carbon copy of this site. (It's since deve…

2 Jul 26, 2008

Artweaver

Artweaver is a freeware "natural media" paint program, of the same type as Corel Painter. Natural media means it uses tools that are intend…

0 Jul 25, 2008

Cyberclean is a sort of slime..............

.............that cleans your keyboards'n'stuff. So if you're fretting over keyboard germs (they say many keyboards have more germs than a…

0 Jul 25, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service