Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,297)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sturdy boxes to give away -- great for moving or storage

Having recently moved and having no desire to do it again for some time, I've got a number of strong boxes to give away.  There's something…

Started by DrWhams in For Sale / Want to Buy

12 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by DrWhams

Big Lottery Fund awards 10,000 to Manor House group to plan for a sustainable future

Good news today for the Manor House Development Trust, part of Transition Finsbury Park, which will receive £10,000 to explore ideas to add…

Started by Liz in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Mar 6, 2012

Wild Irish Women at Stroud Green and Harringay Library

We're celebrating St Patrick's Day and International Women's Day at SG&H library with a talk by local resident and author Marian Broder…

Started by Liz in Events / Activities / Things to Do

1 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Mary Hogan

Carpet Right store planning application published

LBH Planning portal shows that the Carpet Right store at 638 High Rd, N17, is to be reinstated (subject to approval) with an almost-identic…

Started by pamish in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

12 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by EMC2

Free Cat Biscuits

Anyone feeding strays and need some biscuits?! I bought a posh-ish 2kg bag of cat biscuits from Sainsbury's (can't remember the brand, but…

Started by Splinx in For Sale / Want to Buy

6 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

Neighbourhoods Connect - keeping people Warm 'n' Healthy

Back in 2010 the founders of Harringay Online worked with Haringey Council and Age Concern Haringey to establish the Neighbourhoods Connect…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Volunteering & Charitable Giving

1 Mar 6, 2012

Surveyor recommendation needed, structural pointers + Harringay ladder, through reception room, double doors required

Hi there,    I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good surveyor who is familiar with the Harringay ladder houses. We require one, fo…

Started by Matt in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

0 Mar 6, 2012

Cash for scrap metal to be banned

The home secretary has said the government will seek to ban cash transactions for scrap metal and increase fines for trading stolen materia…

Started by Liz in Crime, Scams and Policing

11 Mar 6, 2012

Holes of Happiness

My favourite thing to do with potholes. Steve Wheen, the pothole gardener, has made a short film about people's reactions to his creations.…

Started by Liz in Ideas for Better City Living

0 Mar 5, 2012

Travelodge target list pinpoints Crouch End / Hornsey for 80 bed hotel

The London target list for Travelodge has identified Crouch End / Hornsey as a target area for the development of an 80 bed budget hotel. T…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by matt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service