Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,300)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Traffic delays High Road N22

We've been informed that will be traffic delays on the High Road N22 at the junction with Brampton Park Road Apparently there is a collapse…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

0 Mar 27, 2012

Kota, Rajasthan – remember this location!

TODAY I managed to get one back at the fraudsters who operate from an Indian call centre. Many will know about the attempts by cold callers…

Started by Clive Carter in Crime, Scams and Policing

0 Mar 27, 2012

Plumber needed

help - my bathroom urgently needs a plumber. Can anyone recommend a reliable plumber?   Thanks

Started by Liz Young in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

3 Mar 27, 2012

A brace of (a confusion of?) Wonderful Alans

A life's like thatmoment.  In my email this morning:   Dear Hugh, What a coincidence!! Booster Cushion Theatre is presenting 'Alan in Wonde…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Mar 27, 2012

Sideboard up for grabs

Morning all, I've got a painted pine sideboard that I need to get rid of, as we've upgraded to a floor to ceiling cupboard it's c. 120 cm l…

Started by David Deane in For Sale / Want to Buy

1 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Anuj Desai

What to do with your Christmas tree when the festive season is over

Hint: It's not this   If you receive a green garden waste collection, you can cut your tree into smaller pieces (maximum length 1 metre or…

Started by Liz in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

20 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Dumping huge amounts of rubbish in front patio ?! Can it be complained about to anyone ?

My neighbour - the same lovely people who were running a hairdressing salon for many years in their "house" without planning consent - has…

Started by neiltingley in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

27 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

Harringay, Green Lanes Station to get free wifi

Photo by tompagenet on Flickr   Passengers travelling on London Overground are to get free internet access after the body that runs the tra…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Mar 26, 2012

Red Bull Empire of Dirt BMX competition coming to Ally Pally in May - tickets to be won

Local BMXers hearts seem all aflutter about what they're calling "The World’s most progressive BMX contest" coming to Haringey. The Red…

Started by Hugh in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Mar 26, 2012

Former Trehantiri Shop now Polish delicatessen

Nice to see the empty Trehantiri shop by the bridge is now a brand new Polish shop. We have a couple now. And part of the unit is to be a P…

Started by Ruth in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

0 Mar 26, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service