Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (43,901)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

'We need Libraries' single released as Sex Pistols artist joins libraries campaign

We've been lucky with our libraries here in Haringey. They've survived the cuts, if not unscathed, then at least intact.  (We've been parti…

Started by Hugh in Miscellany

0 Jan 31, 2012

Back to Netball Campaign: "As soon as you try it once........"

Radio 4's You and Yours recently included a feature on the Back to Netball campaign recorded at the Sir Thomas More School Glendale Avenue…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Jan 31, 2012

Latest Planning Applications

Last two weeks' Harringay planning applications:   16 Lothair Road South, N4 1EL Certificate of lawfulness for a use of property as two sel…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Jan 31, 2012

Crouch End advancing East?

Some folks are looking at the photo I posted recently of Wightman Road in the 1930s with a great sense of nostalgia. They're wishing we onc…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

15 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Charlotte

MISSING (CATNAPPED?) CAT SEYMOUR/HEWITT

It's day 3 of no Patch, our white cat with black splodges. This is deeply uncharacteristic of him as he is very dependent on the affections…

Started by cara howard in Pets (including lost/found)

18 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Anette

A Sustainable Harringay for 2012!

Just had a very exciting phone call with Pamela at Sustainable Haringey about a meeting planned for Harringay in February.  The aim of the…

Started by Liz in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

5 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Rory Bergin

Mr Lawler - Dentist Muswell Hill area

Does anybody know the whereabouts of Mr Lawler the dentist that used to have a practice around Muswell Hill area? I used to use him years…

Started by Lisa in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

3 Jan 30, 2012

‘London’s best kept secret’ lands award

Walthamstow Wetlands on the borders of Haringey has won a prestigious planning award.  A project, which seeks to turn a four square kilom…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

0 Jan 30, 2012

2-3 bedroom house or flat for small family wanted

We are a family of three (no pets). The beautiful house we live in is being sold. During the week me and my son are alone since my husband…

Started by M Sey in Accommodation Offered/Wanted

0 Jan 30, 2012

Local carer recommendation for mum with dementia.

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have a recommendation for someone to take my mum on the bus to charity shops or to the library.…

Started by Alice Martin in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

2 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Alice Martin

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service