Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,300)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Parkland Walk Woodchips available

From the Friends of Parkland Walk: If you've been on the northern section of Parkland Walk recently you won't have missed the tree work…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Mar 29, 2012

The Banc Resturant In West Green Road N15 is looking for local musicians and artsists

“I was in there last night & one of the owners was telling me that they’re looking for musicians to play there at weekends also for l…

Started by clyde in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

0 Mar 29, 2012

Office space wanted

Hello HoLlers   A friend is looking for office space, info below. If you can help, please contact Kerem Askoy directly. Thank you Sandi   …

Started by Sandi in For Sale / Want to Buy

1 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by clyde

Highly recommended cleaner (Former 5 star hotel Presidential Suite Chamber Maid)

My cleaning lady has recently lost 2 clients through no fault of her own - 1 client moved overseas and the other moved up North. I cannot r…

Started by Mel C in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

6 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Mel C

The Banc New resturant in West Green

We have just eaten at this new restaurant on West Green Road at junction Black Boy Lane called The Banc.  Opened just before Christmas by t…

Started by hilary adams in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

6 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Lucy W

drain auger wanted

I have a problem with a chronically blocked drain. Plunging it energetically fixes it for a time, but it blocks again. Likewise pouring nox…

Started by David Deane in For Sale / Want to Buy

2 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Dick Harris

Window cleaners - dodgy or not?

I could be being totally paranoid here, but after reading all the scam posts that crop up here I was made to feel a bit uncomfortable by a…

Started by Abi in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

9 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Daniel Farnworth

Harringay Online used by Smithsonian to resource exhibition materials

Recently I've been getting a small, but a steadily rising number of requests from round the world to reuse our historical archive materi…

Started by Hugh in About Harringay Online

4 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by La Moore

Books/magazines/DVDs needed for a good cause

This request popped up on Freecycle:  Hi, if anyone has any piles of unwanted dvds or books / magazines that might be suitable for males ag…

Started by Liz in For Sale / Want to Buy

7 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Liz

Harringay Online in Sydney Morning Herald

It never fails to surprise me how the inetrenet internet shrinks the world. Harringay Online keeps getting mentioned by publications rou…

Started by Hugh in About Harringay Online

7 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Ruth

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service