Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,302)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Balsa wood

I need to get some balsa wood for my son's GCSE Art this week - too late to order online, but I'm not sure where to look for it in the shop…

Started by Maddy in For Sale / Want to Buy

1 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by John D

Older and disabled people struggling with digital switchover can still get help

Older and disabled people struggling with switchover in the London region are being reminded that they can still get help with switching…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

11 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by John D

How does Haringey rank alongside the rest of London in the charity giving stakes

Thanks to new member Anja ffench' s Twitter stream for this interesting infgraphic showing the relative generosity of the London boroughs a…

Started by Hugh in Volunteering & Charitable Giving

0 Apr 22, 2012

Excellent Cleaner available

My brilliant (and cheerful) cleaner Rodika has some vacancies she's the best cleaner I've ever had and i heartily recommend her, she also h…

Started by UmPixie in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

4 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Paul X

Milk Deliveries

I am looking for a milkman (in the honest sense of the word!!). I used to have milk deliveries but cancelled them. I would like to have the…

Started by Kerry-Ann Goode in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

3 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Kerry-Ann Goode

Who Cares about Working Men's Clubs?

HOL member Ruth has written an article on History Workshop Online about the club historians network.  Read the article here

Started by Liz in Miscellany

0 Apr 22, 2012

Foodcycle Haringey need jam jars (with lids)

Do you have any empty jam jars sitting around? FoodCycle need 'em! The Station House Community Restaurant is a project of FoodCycle, a char…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Volunteering & Charitable Giving

5 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Ruth

Empty jars for recycling

hi folks, offering my empty jars again, have around 10 or 12. I have been trying to recycle them for ages and if they don't get picked up s…

Started by Ruth in For Sale / Want to Buy

3 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Stroud Green WI

Child seat wanted for the afternoon

Hi HOLlers, We have some friends over who brought their 10 months old son and we were thinking of going for a drive this afternoon yet we d…

Started by Peet van de Sande in For Sale / Want to Buy

3 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Peet van de Sande

Neighbourhood Identity Matters

Before heading out today, I've been spending a couple of hours catching up on all the stuff that's been falling through the net in my Harri…

Started by Hugh in About Harringay

0 Apr 22, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service