Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,302)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crouch End Festival - less than two weeks to go

There's less than two weeks to go and it seems more stuff happening than you can shake a stick at. I'm seeing 1830's Cabaret, Local Beer f…

Started by Hugh in Events / Activities / Things to Do

1 Apr 22, 2012

Swing Dance comes to Harringay

The Swing Patrol approach to street dance   Seasoned swing dancers, Swing Patrol, are starting weekly swing dance classes in Harringay. The…

Started by Hugh in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Apr 22, 2012

Get ready to RECYCLE!

Boring Talking to the Veolia crew last night about recycling in the borough (sorry outreach team I know I am excessively interested in wast…

Started by Liz in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

7 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Michael Anderson

Borough refuse problems multiply despite council assurances

Plans by Haringey Council to roll out the remainder of its fortnightly refuse services to the east of the borough have already run into tro…

Started by Neville Collins in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

3 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by maggie

Renewing Permits

Hi All,  Has anyone had success using the online system to renew permits? No matter how I try and pay, it comes up as unauthorised. Is this…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ) in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

3 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by JulieB

Tiler wanted

We're after a competent tiler to upgrade/convert a shower area in an existing bathroom. I thought I'd start a new thread for this since it…

Started by abstractjuz in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

4 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by abstractjuz

Free plant pots etc

Hello all you keen gardeners, just in time for seeding and planting on, I have an assortment of plant pots of all shapes and sizes, propaga…

Started by Zoe Healey in For Sale / Want to Buy

11 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by Zoe Healey

Free t.v!!!

We have a perfectly good crt t.v which we no longer have room for so is going free to anyone willing to collect from cavendish road, heres…

Started by KEVIN OSGOOD in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Apr 21, 2012

Park View Update

Hope everyone had a good Easter. Some of you may have been following our tweets as we've been away in Italy near Verona, on our 7th inte…

Started by Park View in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by Hugh

New clothes for an old way to fund your neighbourhood project

Last December crowd funding neighbourhood improvement project Spacehive was launched. Spacehive says it aims to provide “a quick and demo…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Apr 21, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service