Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,220)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Great local garage!!

I wanted to get my car checked out last Friday and after seeing a few (quite old, mind) posts about G&N Garage, I thought I'd give them…

Started by Aisling Lavelle in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

0 May 24, 2013

Birdsong at Railway Fields

A (rather belated) big thank you to everyone who came along to the Friends of Railway Fields' first dawn chorus walk earlier this month. We…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

6 May 24, 2013
Reply by Friends of Railway Fields

iphone 4 for sale - new condition

It has never been used and is in pristine condition (it was a replacement for one I had stolen but by the time it came I had taken another…

Started by Lauren in For Sale / Want to Buy

8 May 24, 2013
Reply by Lauren

Reliable Local Car Mechanic / Garage?

The following responses were given to a question asked on our chat feature (Folkmoot) yesterday about Hi Tech garge on West Green Road in W…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

4 May 24, 2013

London’s leading festival of free outdoor performing arts

Not local, but London, free and most certainly worth knowing about. Greenwich+Docklands International Festival (GDIF) is London’s lead…

Started by Hugh in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 May 23, 2013

Campaigning Councillor in Boffo Bid to Buff up Half-Baked Journos

Digitally savvy man of the people Alan Stanton today struck out on behalf of besieged residents of Haringey in a bid to secure less batt…

Started by Hugh in Local News and Stories from HoL

2 May 23, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Free Opera and Musical Concert for Charity

Hi there, I know this is slightly outside the area, but its in aid of the Everyman Cancer Charity. Its at the Unitarian Church on Newingt…

Started by L F T Snowflake in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

2 May 23, 2013
Reply by John D

Scaffold tower

I don't suppose anyone has a 5.2m scaffold tower they'd be willing to lend me next week?

Started by Bethany in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

3 May 23, 2013
Reply by Bethany

HLF grants to help communities mark the Centenary of the First World War now open

This may be of interest to local groups that want to do some research. Today, the Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF) is launching First World War:…

Started by Liz in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 May 23, 2013

free high chair to give away

HelloI have a "I love my bear" high chair from babies r us to give away.It has a slight split in the cover for the chair but you could repl…

Started by Salsa in For Sale / Want to Buy

1 May 23, 2013
Reply by Salsa

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service