Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

can anyone recommend a damp-proofing expert? and also a handy-man who can do painting and decorating?

got some bits and pieces that need to be done in our house. any recommendations for damp-proofing experts and handy-men would be much appre…

Started by Jo W

7 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Anna

Anyone recommend a decent chimney sweep?

Can anyone recommend a decent firm of chimney sweeps? We've got a bit of a problem with pigeons and other birds dying in ours!!

Started by Stuart

10 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by pamish

Double glazing companies and log burning fire installers - recommendations wanted - our house is too cold!

the coldest winter in 30 years and got a four week old baby to keep warm, as well as the rest of us! drastic measures called for - i even i…

Started by Jo W

6 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Jo W

Drains - help from an expert needed!

Can anyone recommend a plumber/ groundworker / builder, with their head screwed on, who would be able to figure out what the heck our build…

Started by GillianM

4 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Steve Hatch

help with victorian fireplace stuff..

Hi - I'm looking to remove the cast iron fireplace and replace it with a wood burning stove ... BUT the slate outer fire surround needs to…

Started by Susie Liggat

3 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Andy Newman

Tree Pruning

Can anyone please recommend someone who could come and prune an apple and a pear tree in our garden? They are huge, which means we cannot r…

Started by Steph - bitterSweet cakes

3 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Steph - bitterSweet cakes

Piano lessons

Hi everyone, my 6 year old son seems to be very interested in the piano. I'd like to find him a teacher with a piano so he could go there…

Started by Kris

7 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Ruth

Any recommendations for good local osteopath?

We're looking for a good local (or relatively local) osteopath. Ideally someone who does evening/weekend appointments or even home visits.…

Started by Stuart

7 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Ruth

I need a cleaner

Anyone know of a reliable and trustworth man or woman who would like 4 hours work a week to clean my kitchen and bathroom plus a bit of iro…

Started by Michael Anderson

1 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by AnnieH

Structural Builder

Hi Guys, My friend is planning to take down a structural wall in his flat and replace it with a supporting beam to open out the space. Has…

Started by smileygirl2010

1 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service