Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,190)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is your GP rated?

We've just added a link to the NHS Choices site for GP listings for Harringay. Is your GP rated? If not and you have a spare moment, why n…

Started by HoL Site Admin

6 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Dick Harris

SKY/Digital aerial installer

Does anyone know a good installer of digital aerial and Sky Dish? There was a George Nicholls but his mobile number is not working, that w…

Started by Lynne

2 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Lynne

Sharpening garden tools?

Can anyone please recommend someone who can sharpen my garden sheers? thank you

Started by Gerry Platt

2 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Stuart

Legal letter

I am having problems with a neighbour and need to get a good sollicitor to write to them. Can anyone recommend one? thanks

Started by Grazyna Bonati

16 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by David Barry

studio space Chocolate Factory N22

I've just moved into very nice studio in Chocolate Factory, Wood Green and i'm looking for someone to share the space. Rent would be £75.00…

Started by Claudia Clare

0 Jun 29, 2010

Kiln

I have now moved into very pretty studio at Chocolate Factory 1, Clarendon rd, (off Coburg Rd), Wood Green, N22. The kiln is moving in on J…

Started by Claudia Clare

1 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

need a roofer!

hi there, can anyone recommend a roofer? i've realised that the stains on my ceiling are not going away. and that its time to address the i…

Started by clare de l

7 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by clare de l

HandyPerson (Man)

Florian Cozma does tiling, painting and decorating, small jobs around the house. He is very polite, a quick worker, does a good job, charge…

Started by Alison

1 May 17, 2010
Reply by JeremyS

ELECTRICIAN needed

Hi I only need a smoke alarm put up (pref this weekend) does anyone know of a local registered electrician with their own ladder? many tha…

Started by Marika

2 May 15, 2010
Reply by Mic Jeeves

Roofer

Can anyone recommend a good roofer to investigate a leak and to replace our gutters? Thank you.

Started by Coco

0 Apr 15, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service