Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,191)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wanted: Local Carpenter (recommendations welcome)

Hi, we are looking for a good quality carpenter to construct built-in cabinets for the recesses either side of our front room chimney breas…

Started by Marika

8 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Marika

Property Management / Lettings

I've got a flat on the ladder that will need new tenants in about 6 weeks time. Can anyone recommend a lettings agency to take care of it?…

Started by Paul Harding

4 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Doctors - ratings at NHS choices

Oh dear, our local GPs get terrible reviews. Its a wonder they haven't had the courtesy to reply. http://www.nhs.uk/Services/GP/ReviewsAndR

Started by Neil

26 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by tigha

Help with Damp - Any Recommendations?

We reckon we may have some serious damp behind our kitchen cupboards but we're looking for some sort of damp surveyor who will be able to t…

Started by Stuart

9 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Pippa Testar

Do you know this Harringay window cleaner?

Does anyone have contact details for the window cleaner who regularly cleans windows around Seymour Rd? Tall white guy, 30s or 40s. I think…

Started by Alison P

2 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Alison P

Planning a mega refurbishment - architect and builder recommendations extremely welcome!

Dear All, I have recently moved back to the Ladder (my previous stay was during Uni 10 years ago!) and have bought what we (my husband and…

Started by Clarissa

12 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Milda Rami

Picture Frame Maker

Hi all, Anyone know of a good picture frame maker in Harringay? Thanks

Started by Simon

13 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Abi

Architect for bathroom?

Hello We want to have a new bathroom put in, integrating the separate bathroom and toilet. As it is at the top of the stairs, there might…

Started by RNM

10 Jan 8, 2013

Cleaner for church halls

Our local church needs a cleaner for the halls during January 2013 to replace our regular cleaner who is ill. We are also seeking to have a…

Started by Linda

0 Jan 8, 2013

Painter needed to paint and wallpaper small bathroom

About a day and a half ? job Small bathroom needs redecorating Anyone recommend a good painter ? I did contact two on here but with no luck…

Started by EMMA WATSON

3 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Grazyna Bonati

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service