Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Miscellany (1,488)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Fridge too Far?

Unveiled by Slovenian manufacturer Gorenje - the "Made for iPod" refrigerator.

Started by Hugh

33 Sep 14, 2008
Reply by John McMullan

Here's one for all you Poo-ists

A new, fun-for-all-the family card game: - "These aren't top trumps, they're Plop Trumps, the wickedly funny, hugely scientific, and the t…

Started by Hugh

4 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Anette

Keep Trade Local Campaign

The Federation of Small Businesses have just publicised the launch of their UK wide Keep Trade Local photography tour as part of their Keep…

Started by Hugh

4 Sep 5, 2008
Reply by Rachel Fisher

London's last tram, 1952...but will we see their return one day soon?

Footage of London's last tram here But... perhaps they are poised for a return Ooh I hope so, I love trams.

Started by Liz

0 Aug 30, 2008

Time to Stay Indoors?

Google has signed a deal with GeoEye Inc at the highest resolution commercial imagery available - at .41 meters in black and white and 1.65…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 29, 2008

Traffic lights in the future?

Designer Hanyoung Lee’s “Virtual Wall,” a ten-foot high curtain of plasma laser beams. At the moment, there are no plans to produce these o…

Started by Liz

0 Aug 29, 2008

New ONS Data on Access to the Internet in the UK

Interesting breakdown by age, region etc Full report attached.

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 27, 2008

30 ways to be a better Londoner

Time Out suggests 30 ways to be a better Londoner I've got one more for them Put your rubbish in the bin!

Started by Liz

8 Aug 26, 2008
Reply by Alison P

Olympic Handover Party

Love them or hate them, the Olympics are coming and the big handover is Sunday 24th August. "Celebrating the end of the 2008 Beijing Olymp…

Started by Liz

2 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by Liz

An opportunity to work with a world-class Urban Design Consultancy & help plan the Future of Archway

This from London 21: A unique planning process will soon take place in Archway, north London. This exercise will be run by the Better Archw…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 19, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service