Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

A new, fun-for-all-the family card game: -

"These aren't top trumps, they're Plop Trumps, the wickedly funny, hugely scientific, and the tiniest bit gross, new competitive card game, perfect for those of curious mind, of any age. Beautifully photographed, elegantly designed and wittily written, each Plop Trumps deck contains 40 fabulous cards, packed with fascinating pootastic trivia and the most compelling images. After all, who doesn't want to know what a cricket poo looks like? Or just how big and smelly a tiger poo really is? Or exactly how much atmosphere-busting-methane a cow actually produces each day? Well now these questions, and hundreds of others just like them, need never go unanswered again. Make your kid happy and oh so cool at school, buy a deck today, because Plop Trumps is the perfect gift, or be a meanie, and buy them to keep them for yourself.

...Plop Trumps have been carefully written to contain no offensive language and therefore are suitable for inquiring minds of any age (over three years)."

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

im too scared to click on the link because of the prospect of what i might see!

:D
I've added the spiel from the site to make it less scary for you!
ewwwww, gross!

i guess i have a 'womans sense of humour' to this, (as described by one of the reviewers).

:)
I want mine wrapped in pink.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service