Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Unveiled by Slovenian manufacturer Gorenje - the "Made for iPod" refrigerator.

Views: 172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Blimey, I'd love one of these in my kitchen...that is a real housewives choice. Wonder if Mr E can stretch to one...
'I don't believe it!'

A fridge is more interesting than the Wood Green Jazz Club? There's no hope!
Anything is more interesting than Jazz Matt : )
Maybe up north Birdy :) Oh btw, The Kinks played there too.

Ipods; interesting? Never.
I hope you're not been regionalist Matt?

Are these Jazz clubs southern versions of Northern Working Mens’s Clubs?

I think the Kinks must have visited when they were going through their confused periods : )
I hope you're not been regionalist Matt?

Is up north a region?

Or alternatively; Up north, a region?
Being married to a man from up north, I'd say the north is another country, they do things differently there (and better when it comes to chips).
I managed to build myself an integrated fridge/freezer/home entertainment syestem, by putting a radio on top of my fridge
Exactly. An ipod with a fridge. Ridiculous. And while the world starves ....
The world doesn't just starve because there's not enough food (which is what I assume you mean by that comment) but it can also be because there are too many people.
See here regards Population and Consumption. I'm interested to hear your thoughts John.
I am convinced that given access to birth control we'd be mostly able to control population levels without resorting to war and starvation. We are a plague upon the planet by any measurement. Something I read in a Jared Diamond book was fun... the desire for sex has the same relationship to babies as the desire to eat does to pooing.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service