Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat (1,739)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Food and produce shops on GL

Is it me, or is the number of food shops on GL decreasing? I headed out in search of a ripe avocado, and after trying the two grocers down…

Started by Maddy

0 Sep 13, 2012

Beginner Group Singing Lessons for Adults beginning September 13th, 17th and 20th

If anyone is interested in learning to sing but has been too afraid this is your chance! Group singing lessons are currently being offered…

Started by Kerry McDunnough

0 Sep 12, 2012

Old news- we all know it but we still like to hear it (write up Cafe Moka)

http://www.pinchofsaltlondon.com/2012/04/cafe-moka-harringay-n4-cafe-of-week.html A write up with a personal edge.

Started by matthew cuthbert

0 Sep 12, 2012

Stone cutter/polisher needed!

Hi, I have 3 granite tiles than need to be cut to measure and have one side beveled and polished. Do you know anyone reliable and affordab…

Started by Luca

2 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Luca

Best Chinese restaurant in N8?

Hi, I feel like ordering in but would like everyone's opinion on what the best Chinese restaurant in N8/N4 is. They must do deliveries. Al…

Started by Jessica

10 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Jessica

Great Local Space for Hire

Situated on banks of the West Reservoir in Manor House, The Redmond Community Centre offers a range of multi-purpose event spaces for hi…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 3, 2012

Organic Milk and Dairy products on Green Lanes and surrounding area?

Hello neighbours, I am trying to wean myself off supermarket shopping, in the hope of supporting independents better. This is fine with fru…

Started by shilps2

10 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Tessa

The Last Truly British Casual Shoe Firm Now in Harringay

Norman Walsh (pictured above), founder of casual footwaer firm Walsh Casual, handmade many of the running shoes for the 1948 British Oly…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 21, 2012

Station House Summer Party!

MIND, Station House, 73c Stapleton Hall Road, N4 3QF Haringey, Redbridge, United Kingdom 24th August 12-14pm Summer's not over yet! Make s…

Started by Station House Community Cafe

0 Aug 20, 2012

Kindness and Charity from a Green Lanes Cafe Owner

Hussein with his daughter outside Poppins cafe   Let's hear it for Hussein who's recently opened Poppins Cafe in the old I Borboni premises…

Started by Hugh

1 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service