Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local News and Stories from HoL (1,005)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ice cube containers with lids - set of 8 going spare

Let me know if you'd like these - they are large ice cube sized boxes with lids that you can use to freeze baby food or small portions of s…

Started by Alison P

0 Jul 15, 2014

Wireless Festival - information on soundcheck and expected crowds for the 3-6 July

Being one of the numerous folk who complained about noise levels at the Arctic Monkeys concert, I have received a helpful letter from the c…

Started by Liz

11 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by HBXL

Creator of London Overground Dies

See attached from Barking - Gospel Oak Rail User Group.

Started by Hugh

1 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by Ricard

#GrowWild in Harringay - Mattison Road wildflowers looking good

Thanks to Alison's careful management and the diligent planting out of tiny seedlings by one of Harringay's younger gardeners (Thank you Am…

Started by Liz

3 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by Mark Smith

Can't pay your gas or electricity bill? Need to change an old cooker or boiler? Go see Joanne!

On yet another glorious summer's day at Cafe Connect in Downhills Park, I was fortunate to meet Joanne Barrett who had come to the gatherin…

Started by Liz

0 Jul 3, 2014

Haringey Experiences Biggest House Price Fall in London House Price Drop

Many of you will have picked up on this what-goes-up-must-come-down story in the news yesterday. It appears that that the steep climb of Lo…

Started by Hugh

33 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

Haringey Million Poppies Initiative Gets Council Support as Part of Four Year Programme

A couple of weeks back I arranged a meeting about the Haringey Million Poppies initiative with Lewis Taylor, the Parks Manager for the west…

Started by Hugh

3 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Liz

Hornsey Rd garden centre - did it shut down?

Anyone know? I've tried calling a few times over the last few months but the call never gets answered and there is no answer phone message..

Started by Alison P

10 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

Tour de France in East London on 7th July

The Tour de France is coming to a place near you on 7th July. Almost reaching Harringay's hallowed bounds, the tour route takes it throug…

Started by Hugh

4 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by tigha

Harringay's High Street Pocket Park Gets Go Ahead

In January we reported on an application made by Harringay's Green Lanes traders for a further £40,000 to create a new pocket park for Ha…

Started by Hugh

33 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service