Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local News and Stories from HoL (1,005)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please remember to post your Harringay Passage surveys back - deadline is FRIDAY June 12th

So many lovely people have  already let us know that they've filled in their surveys but please don't forget to post them. The deadline i…

Started by Liz

8 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by Karen Alexander

Advertiser Takes up HoL Members' Call to save Wolves Lane

Thanks to Lucy Purdy for taking up our call to save Wolves Lane Horticultural Centre.  It surely is worth saving.

Started by Hugh

2 May 29, 2015
Reply by Saddic

Harringay Tsunami

Earlier this afternon a water main burst on Green Lanes as a result of some road works, I understand outisde Yasir Halim. The flood was…

Started by Hugh

13 May 27, 2015
Reply by Pav

Homophobia in the neighbourhood

John Toner of the Indy reports on the high levels of abuse that one couple receive on a daily basis: A gay couple have told of their consta…

Started by Liz

156 May 27, 2015
Reply by Maddy

Peter's Unusual Harringay Junk Shop Closing Down

Way back in 2010 I stumbled across Peter's Junk shop on Park Road. I have to admit it's kind of fallen off my radar a bit since then. That…

Started by Hugh

10 May 26, 2015
Reply by martin

Tottenham's Father of all Clouds

Image: Copyright Science Museum Luke Howard, the 'Namer of Clouds', is commemorated with the only English Heritage Blue Plaque in Tottenha…

Started by Hugh

4 Apr 27, 2015
Reply by Norah Borough

Picket at Sainsbury's West Green Today

From the local wires: Kevin Hull is a security Guard at Sainsburys on West Green Road. A month ago he was called into his managers office a…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Apr 20, 2015

What's on in Haringey Libraries in April

Author talks, free films, City Read London with Ben Aaronovitch and World Book Night are just some of the treats in your local library this…

Started by Liz

0 Apr 16, 2015

Street Art, Harringay Home Smoked Salmon & Bacon and Other Goodies in the Warehouse District Today

Anyone down in the Warehouse District today will have been on for a real treat. Not only is there the Green Fair with live music and great…

Started by Hugh

16 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Hugh

Over 100 Attend Harringay Public Traffic Meeting

Over 100 locals attended last night's public meeting about traffic in Harringay. The meeting was led by Cllr. Stuart MacNamara who holds th…

Started by Hugh

2 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by Toni Ramon Gallo

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service