Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local News and Stories from HoL (1,005)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Saving a badly sagging front garden wall

I witnessed a near-miracle today. A front garden wall in the road behind mine had been sagging so much that it defied belief that it was st…

Started by Hugh

3 Jun 13, 2021
Reply by tigha

Flood on Wood Green High Street

Video by Dan Harrington, @Honourabledan on Twitter, this morning. Obviously, Wood Green High Road is closed due to flooding and all buses…

Started by HoL Site Admin

12 Jun 4, 2021
Reply by Rosamund Tomlins

HGVs being tackled on the Ladder

Following the installation of three new cameras (to add to the two already at either end of Wightman Road), 439 HGVs were caught and fined…

11 May 21, 2021
Reply by Sarah

Rental e-scooters to be trialled in London from June

In my recent post about e-scooter rules, I mentioned that the nationwide e-scooter trial is soon to reach London. It's now been announced t…

Started by Hugh

9 May 20, 2021
Reply by Bob Ruggles

So what are the rules with e-scooters?

To learn more about this early e-scooter see article published in history group today.  We're seeing increasing number of these relativel…

Started by Hugh

27 May 18, 2021
Reply by Hugh

Outdoor food court cluster to be constructed for 'Open Arm's' festival in Finsbury Park

A new planning application has been lodged for the construction of an outside licensed group of 'food courts' in Finsbury Park, near the Ma…

28 May 5, 2021
Reply by Michael Anderson

Dandelion of the Week

Started by Liz

5 Apr 30, 2021
Reply by Alyson

Join the City Nature Challenge this weekend

City Nature Challenge 2021! Take part in City Nature Challenge 2021, 30th April – 3rd May Find Wildlife. This can be any plant, animal or…

Started by Liz

0 Apr 29, 2021

Camilla sports a pair of black fluffy slippers for visit to Wightman Road Mosque

The Duchess of Cornwall visited the Wightman Road mosque last Wednesday to recognise and support the work they've undertaken encouraging…

5 Apr 16, 2021
Reply by JJ B

The Alternative Prince Phillip thread

A thread was started a couple of days ago which was essentially a local book of condolence fro Prince Phillip. Some comments offered a diss…

11 Apr 16, 2021
Reply by Geraldine

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service