Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,044)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

St Aidan's Christmas Craft Fair, Friday, December 3

Everyone welcome to the St Aidan's Christmas Craft Fair this coming Friday - December 3, from 6-8pm, at the school in Stapleton Hall Road a…

Started by Helen Riley

0 Nov 28, 2010

Street party?

It might be good to organise a street party for the royal wedding. It's not especially royalist feeling, just it would be good to value our…

Started by Sophie Smith

9 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Sophie Smith

Starting the Christmas shopping

Is it too soon to mention the C word? Nah... it's on its way, that goose is getting fat, and the London Christmas markets and festivals wil…

Started by Liz

0 Nov 16, 2010

HarinGAY October meeting

Haringey's newly-established LGBT group is meeting for the second time this Saturday, at San Marco's, Bruce Grove N17. Join us for coffee o…

Started by pamish

0 Oct 29, 2010

Diwali on the Square on Sunday

Sunday 31st October, 2pm till 6.30pm, Trafalgar Square FREE Programme 2 - 3pm Traditional Garba dancing( with modern fusion) in the cent…

Started by Liz

0 Oct 28, 2010

'STILL' an exploration of vacated interior spaces at Hornsey Town Hall

Thursday 4 November, 18.30-21.00 (PRIVATE VIEW) Friday 5 November, 10.30-16.00 Saturday 6 November, 10.30-16.00 Sunday 7 November, 12.00-16…

Started by Lesley Ramm

0 Oct 27, 2010

Alexandra Palace Firework Display Cancelled

This year's firework display at Alexandra Palace in North London has been cancelled due to increasing costs and the harsh economic climate.…

Started by HoL Site Admin

16 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

Invitation to Friends of Railway Fields’ first AGM

Hi All, I've only just heard about Harringay Online today so just thought I'd let everyone know about the new FRIENDS OF RAILWAY FIELDS GR…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields

5 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Friends of Railway Fields

Make a Change: Get Moving Week (11-17 Oct)

Just had this through from the council, probably because I enquired about netball in the borough a couple of weeks ago Make a Change: Get…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

0 Oct 8, 2010

A bit of a Harringay Online party?

We haven't had a Harringay Online event for a while now and it seems like it's about time. I've been holding off because I'm playing with t…

Started by Hugh

14 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Ruth

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service