Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,093)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

100 portraits at Cafe Lemon

Popped out to Cafe Lemon with the kids today for lunch and a look at Cafe Lemon's latest exhibition. At the back, a long wall of faces loo…

Started by Liz

1 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Hugh

The Old Vic Tunnels

The Old Vic Tunnels - The Old Vic acquired this new performance space beneath Waterloo Station from BRB (Residuary) formerly British Rail.…

Started by Angela

3 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by AntK

Pub Quiz at the London Catholic Worker

We are hosting a pub quiz at Giuseppe Conlon House, 49 Mattison Road, London, N4 1BG, to raise funds for 'Baisikel'. ( a new project to giv…

Started by Con

3 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Jazz at the Salisbury - Sunday 12th feb. HANS KOLLER QUARTET

HANS KOLLER QUARTETInternationally renowned pianist and composer Hans Koller has worked and recorded with many of the worlds foremost jazz…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury

0 Feb 11, 2012

Harpist Brings Happiness to Harringay

The Wool Merchant and the Harp – A Review “Oh dear!” I thought.  Just as I was about to leave, the snow began to fall. “But hey” I thought…

Started by L F T Snowflake

15 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Happy Libraries Day!

4th February is National Librairies Day. Haringey Libraries are staging some events across the borough. You can find details of what's…

Started by Liz

0 Feb 3, 2012

St Ann’s Library Community Garden Project - Public Meeting

St Ann’s Library Community Garden Project - Public Meeting For people who are interested in the community garden and would like to help. Th…

Started by HoL Site Admin

4 Feb 3, 2012

Free fitness sessions in Finsbury Park weekly, no catches, all levels welcome.

Free fitness sessions are held each Saturday in Finsbury Park. We're doing this because we want to provide feasible fitness programs availa…

Started by Shamir Sidhu

4 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Shamir Sidhu

Women's Running Group? N15.

I am looking for a group of women to join me on a regular run.  Before having kids, I was pretty fit, and I'm desperate to get going again,…

Started by Hazel Gould

35 Feb 2, 2012

Same Sex Kiss: an exhibition at St Ann's Library

Same Sex Kiss: a collection of image collage works by GFEST artistic director & multimedia artist Niranjan Kamatkar. Showing as part of…

Started by Liz

1 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service