Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,063)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New dates for our LGBT get-togethers

Friday, 10th August & Saturday, 18th August. Previous thread

Started by Cris Cristo

0 Jul 30, 2012

Where to watch the Opening Ceremony on a Big Screen Locally

I can't quite stretch to the £1600 price tag for a last-minute ticket but I would like to get out to watch the ceremony ce soir rather th…

Started by AntK

13 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by AntK

Priory Park paddling pool

Does anyone know if it's open? I was there a few weeks ago but the pool was empty and the cafe closed. I want to make the most of the fab w…

Started by Kate

4 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Brigitta Handforth

Theatre company offering young people free drama and dance workshops in St Ann's Road next week

The Chickenshed Theatre is holding free summer sessions for young people aged from 11 to 16 at The Triangle Children's Centre on St Ann's…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 27, 2012

Alexandra Palace Torch Relay - Free Tix

I have some tickets for the evening celebration at Alexandra Palace Wednesday 25 July (doors 4pm, starts 5pm). Can anyone use them? I can't…

Started by scott m.

17 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by L F T Snowflake

Ally Pally Torch Party

Hi there,   Is there anyone with tickets to the torch event at Ally Pally tomorrow who knows what entrance to go in? Doesn't say on the tic…

Started by Emma S

17 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by L F T Snowflake

Free events in London???

I am hoping to find lots of free outdoor events in London over the next six weeks to occupy visitors and family but some initial 'googling'…

Started by maggie

4 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by maggie

Abseiling in London: The Castle on Green Lanes

The Castle on Green Lanes, just south of Manor House tube, was today featured by the Telegraph as a venue for abseiling. It was described…

Started by Hugh

1 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Ian

Haringey Olympics Events and 'Cultural Olympiad'

Here's a round up of Olympics-related events in the borough. The Council are promoting their share as the Haringey 'Cultural Olympiad'.…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jul 21, 2012

Second Chance to win tickets to Holland Heineken House

Did you miss out on getting tickets to the Olympics event up at Ally Pally from the Council's allocation? If you can welcome what's likel…

Started by Hugh

7 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by n22 person

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service