Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,247)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey In Top 10 Earners of Parking Revenue

Haringey is the English council with the eighth largest earnings from parking charges. English councils made a record £930 million surplus…

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 Nov 18, 2019
Reply by Hugh

Have you received your polling card yet?

I'm on holiday and just wanted to check if the polling cards have been sent out yet? Thanks, Hannah

Started by Hannah Jaenicke

13 Nov 16, 2019
Reply by Gordon T

Haringey Politician out of Election after Antisemitic Remark Directed at Harringay Councillor

A Haringey Councillor has pulled out of the general election as a Labour parliamentary candidate in a row over an alleged antisemitic comme…

20 Nov 15, 2019
Reply by Brian

Significant Changes Proposed for Harringay in Local Boundaries Review - HAVE YOUR SAY

The Local Government Boundaries Commission (LGBC) has proposed significant changes to the ward boundaries for Harringay.  Currently parts o…

Started by Hugh

84 Nov 11, 2019
Reply by Hugh

Good Response to Local Boundary Commission Proposals - Initial Proposals Probably Killed Off

I'm very pleased to be able to report a good response to the Local Boundary Commissions proposals to reorganise local ward boundaries in Ha…

Started by Hugh

11 Nov 11, 2019
Reply by Hugh

"Fantasyland?"

This may have been discussed at great length but I have only just seen it. It looks like someone's fantasy but I would not put anything pas…

Started by K. E. Hubbard

7 Nov 10, 2019
Reply by K. E. Hubbard

Haringey named as one of the UK’s greenest boroughs

The borough has the eighth-lowest carbon emissions per person in the UK and the fifth lowest in London. Government data published in June a…

5 Oct 31, 2019

Council looking for more powers to stop fly tipping

Would be good if we could show there was real support for this. https://t.co/9BYCBbAVnk

Started by DTW

4 Oct 26, 2019
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Does Haringey Council ever get it right ?

Is there nobody at the Council with a modicum of sense ? Water does not flow uphill guys !!

Started by John D

5 Oct 25, 2019

Garden Waste

Can someone explain what I'm meant to do? I have a v small garden & do little to it, so haven't invested £75 to get waste cleared.  Thi…

Started by Ruth Valentine

25 Oct 25, 2019
Reply by Elizabeth

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service