Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,227)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Our pavements are a mass of weeds. Help!

Anyone else got this problem? Effingham Road is a disgrace at the moment - weeds absolutely everywhere, in great thick clumps all over the…

Started by Stuart

3 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by Liz

LCSP: August update

News from the LCSP 1. Planning (a) We have successfully opposed two changes of use, which would have meant the loss of 2 more A1 (shop ca…

Started by Liz

5 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by Liz

Parking Query

I received a PCN for parking outside Barclays on a Saturday morning. The PCN is based on a camera. I had thought of challenging it on the t…

Started by John D

7 Aug 30, 2008
Reply by John D

The council finally release the details of the new 'Parkforce' scheme for Parks

The council have finally decided to open a consultation on the 'Parkforce' scheme that sees the disappearance of the parks police to be rep…

Started by Liz

3 Aug 15, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Communities in Control White Paper

I've only skimmed through part of this, but it looks like an excellent paper, bang on message with the sorts of things I've been going on a…

Started by Hugh

3 Jul 31, 2008

Councillor 'under investigation for criticism of junction fines'

This from the Hornsey and Crouch End Journal today about Alan Stanton, a welcome contributor to this site. Party loyalty - probably unavoi…

Started by Hugh

4 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by Alan Stanton

Lib Dems start Petition to "Save Haringey's Parks Police"

Before just clicking through and signing, please read this discussion & this one for details - and further comments below. Additional…

Started by Hugh

18 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by Liz

Response to concerns over Haringey's online consultation portal

Following this discussion about the Online Consultation portal, I sent an email to Lorna Reith, "I am writing to you to express my concern…

Started by Liz

6 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by matt

Following the discussion about Haringey People, here's the Haringey Labour Group Communications Protocol

Thought this might be topical given recent discussions on the site. See attatached. I'm not posting this to have a gib at the Labour Party.…

Started by Hugh

2 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by GK/OD

Clamped Car in Bus Lane - How insane?

Anyone else noticed that those sensible traffic wardens have punished a car for parking in the Green Lanes bus lane - by clamping it. So it…

Started by Stuart

8 Jun 27, 2008
Reply by rahman

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service