Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,234)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Want to find out about your council's Freedom of Information performance? Make a request under the FoI Act

I came across an article the other day in which the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) had published the names of 33 organisations,…

Started by Hugh

1 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

Local alliance plans march & rally to protest 'the cuts'

A recently formed alliance is urging everyone who lives or works in Haringey to join together in resisting central government cuts to local…

Started by Hugh

0 Oct 18, 2010

Council Restaurant Gradings

We ate out one of our favourite Greenlane restaurants last night. We were very pleased to see that their menus had a photocopy of their rec…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

2 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

Yearly free removal Bulky waste in Harringay Autumn-Winter 2010-2011

The annual service provided by Haringey Council to remove unwanted household rubbish will be taking place in Harringay between October and…

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Allotments

Hi, I just wondered if anyone else was interested in an allotment. Basically I've been on the landshare website for over a year to see if a…

Started by LE-newby

22 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by LE-newby

Visiting harringay online at haringey libraries

I read this site at harringay libraries (I spend 8 hrs a day using a PC so have no desire to buy a computer to use at home). Much as I enjo…

Started by gavin jackson

11 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Consultation on sex establishment policy

This was emailed to all borough councillors for forwarding to residents: Dear Councillors, I write to advise that we are now underway with…

Started by Lesley Ramm

31 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Omotn

Pan London School Admissions

Parents of children starting school next September (2011) will be the first to use a new 'one-stop' London-wide system to apply for a prima…

Started by Hugh

0 Oct 6, 2010

Haringey recruits North American social workers

Haringey has joined other local authorities in hiring social workers from abroad because of the shortage in the number of new recruits in t…

Started by Hugh

2 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by RuthE

I have a Thing about the Haringey People Magazine

When I first lived in Haringey, I remember being interested in reading the Haringey People. From what I recall its remit was broader, cover…

Started by Hugh

47 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service