Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

State of Roads & Pavements

I often Report bad roads surfaces - holes and pavements   And get a reference Number   Has their ever been a Board - Space for logging such…

Started by Bob Ruggles

3 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Billy Hole

Hornsey Area Assembly Thur 13/1/11

Just a reminder for people that the Hornsey, Crouch End and Stroud Green Assembly is at 7.30pm at the Hornsey Library this Thursday. The Li…

Started by Lesley Ramm

5 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Billy Hole

Elfin Saftey: council excuses for extravagance ...

Haringey has apparently spent ten thousand pounds on replacing the chairs in the council chamber because some were a bit wobbly. Had they…

Started by Clive Carter

0 Jan 4, 2011

Leader of the council at next Area Assembly

Those of you who joined the conversations before Christmas about the financial position of the Council and the proposed cuts may be interes…

Started by Liz

0 Jan 4, 2011

are we in Harringay ward being disenfranchised by Haringey council?

I was at Stroud Green library a week or two back and picked up a questionnaire produced by the council asking about proposed cuts in servic…

Started by Phil M

11 Dec 31, 2010

Haringey spending

The following sentences are taken from Haringey accounts for the years 2006/7, 2007/8, 2008/9, 2009/10 respectively. I.e. for years which w…

Started by Omotn

0 Dec 30, 2010

Christmas and New Year Refuse and Recycling Collection Arrangements

Refuse and recycling collection services will be operating as normal over the Christmas and New Year period. However, in the event that the…

Started by HoL Site Admin

4 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Anette

Update - Snow last weekend

Last weekend's snow seemed to catch the council on the hop again, despite being forecast. Once again the ladder roads, Green Lanes and Wigh…

Started by Karen Alexander

16 Dec 26, 2010
Reply by StephenBln

Councillor Achievement Awards 2011

Nominate a local councillor for an award for their hard work representing residents - if you have a councillor who you feel is deserving. i…

Started by Lesley Ramm

0 Dec 23, 2010

Woman fined over £900 for dropping cigarette butt

Here's 'behaviour change' with a vengeance!A woman was fined over £900 last week for dropping a cigarette on the pavement and failing to pa…

Started by Hugh

126 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by StephenBln

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service