Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Local Conservative candidates in flyposting incident

The Conservative candidates in St Ann's have been strangely mute. Requests to interview them have been met with a a stonewall of silence. O…

Started by Hugh

38 Mar 25, 2011

Former chairman faces standards hearing over Firoka occupation of Ally Pally

This never ending saga still goes on, I hear through the vine, that on top of the losses outlined below, Haringey are also facing a law sui…

Started by GN8

0 Mar 25, 2011

Festivals bidding for licences in Finsbury Park

Finsbury Park is set to host three music festivals this summer - but only if Haringey Council agree to grant them a licence. Two of the ev…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Andy H

Has council tax gone up?

I think mine has, by about £40 on last years, from £129 a month to £133, yet I see in the budget that: "I am glad to report that following…

Started by David Deane

3 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by pamish

Haringey Council to axe provision of After School Clubs in the Borough

Haringey Council are to axe all provision of After School Clubs in the Borough. My children attend South Harringay Primary school and use t…

Started by Pat

25 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by MzMoore

What is a Statement of Community Involvement?

"The Council is committed to involving and consulting with local people in all planning processes and decisions. Local views on development…

Started by WightmanPaul

1 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Omotn

Names

This isn't strictly Harringay business but I note that not only do the government have a "Culture Secretary" called Jeremy Hunt -- the caus…

Started by Lydia R

2 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Ed Gorman

Haringey gets tough on litterers: 120 fines issued

(If you've reached here trying to get to the Traffic Disruption On The North Circular article, our apologies - click here and we'll take yo…

Started by HoL Site Admin

25 Feb 28, 2011

Latest council cuts proposed - YOUR ESSENTIAL SERVICES AFFECTED

Haringey Efficiency And Savings Programme - New proposals to Scrutiny Committee (see document attached). Note, these are proposals yet to…

Started by matt

87 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

Save Haringey Youth Service disassociate from 'violence' of protestors at this week's full council

The following email, from a group called Save Haringey Youth Service, has been forwarded to me. (For context see video of the protest here…

Started by Hugh

1 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service