Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Parking permit for Privately bought second hand car

Hello HOLers, Reading through the information on the council website it seems I may have an expensive and annoying situation coming up whi…

Started by James C

4 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by James C

5000th client signed up for Lifesaving Community Alarms in Haringey

Herbert and Cloenie Walcott are the latest customers for Haringey’s communityalarm / telecare service   Haringey Council’s Community Alarm…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Feb 10, 2012

So how has Haringey Council done with the roads?

How has Haringey Council done with the latest snowfall? Here's the feedback I've been able to find out there on the interwebs so far:   Las…

Started by Hugh

20 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by John D

so how has the council done on the roads

I am probably the biggest critic of our council ,especially when it comes to anything to do with motor vehicles. But i must thank the counc…

Started by stuart

0 Feb 6, 2012

Council tax to be frozen for third year

Council tax will be frozen for the third year in a row after the Council took advantage of a Government subsidy equivalent to a 2.5 per cen…

0 Feb 2, 2012

Harringay to pioneer use of digital media to open up area forums

Following HoL's use of Twitter at last summer's area forum, the Council is to pioneer the use of digital media at the Harringay & St An…

Started by Hugh

22 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Street light failure around Cranleigh Road, N15

We retweeted this from Twitter yesterday and will see if we can't get a response from the Council:   @shaunewalsh Shaun Walsh Anyone (Har…

9 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

Parking confusion in GL A and GL B zones

I emailed the council this week to double check that if I could park in a GL A zone with my GL B residents permit, this is the reply I got:…

Started by JulieB

16 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by JulieB

Parking permits! (again)

Couple of quick questions! We ordered our latest batch of visitor permits a month ago and not arrived yet. Anyone else waited this long? Se…

Started by GillianM

9 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by ant

Voter Apathy in Haringey...

Do you believe voting is giving you a democratic choice OR is it a tokenistic gesture in a political party stronghold area?

Started by Seema Chandwani

14 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Seema Chandwani

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service