Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LBH Development Management Document

Mr Mario Petrou of St Anns Road, has asked me to post his letter that was published in today's Ham & High newspaper (attached). It draw…

Started by Clive Carter

0 Aug 2, 2012

Council reduced size of food recycling bins in advance of new collection scheme

Chatting with my neighbour the other day, the now trusty old topic of the new waste collections came up. She was unhappy about the size…

Started by Hugh

8 Jul 25, 2012

Ticketed (and embarrassed) for misunderstanding online permit renewal

I share this story with a certain trepidation about admitting to having been a dummie, but do so because it's unlikely that I'm the only on…

Started by Hugh

53 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Can anyone help me with my Cutswatch list?

After trying to follow last night's budget meeting, I don't know about you but I'm beginning to feel a little dizzy with all the announceme…

Started by Liz

8 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Seema Chandwani

Anyone had their food waste emptied?

Just wondering if anyone has. It's been 3 weeks since ours was emptied. I put it on top of the recycling bin to make sure they couldn't mis…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

10 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Anette

Council force closure of community stall outside Budgens, Crouch End

The Budgens Stalls4All Co-ordinator has this evening circulated the following text in an email. Stall4All outside Thornton's Budgens in C…

Started by HoL Site Admin

62 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Poly Evangelou

Forgotten what day your bins are due to be emptied?

Okay, I *know* the collections are all over the place, which is proof that the system isn't working. No one wants to have bins parked by th…

Started by Liz

27 Jul 16, 2012

Do Haringey still send out reminders to renew parking permits?

Hi there, Spent many an hour viewing the site and picking up loads of great advice. Hopefully someone can help me out with this dilemma! We…

Started by doug

16 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by doug

Primary School Place Appeal

I am currently preparing my appeal to Haringey Council about the primary school place they allocated to us for my son to start school in Se…

Started by Antoinette

16 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by GillianM

Liz to lead rubbish session at this week's Area Assembly

Allons enfants de Harringay, Le jour de gloire est arrivé !   This week's Area Assembly is the first under its new chair, Cllr Zena Brabaz…

Started by Hugh

59 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Charlotte

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service