Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Being woken by Veolia commercial waste collectors

Are there any others being woken at obscene hours by Veolia commercial waste rtams I have been in ongoing discussions with one of the mana…

Started by Stan

9 May 7, 2013
Reply by Billy Hole

Fusion Leisure - so far not so good

As a regular user of both Park Road and Tottenham Green pools, I think that facilities are getting worse under the new contract with Fusion…

Started by Maddy

15 May 7, 2013

EasyCouncil wins by sleight of hand in the High Court

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2013/apr/29/high-court-challenge-barnet-easycouncil Nick Walkley was CEO at the time of these failures t…

Started by pamish

1 May 3, 2013
Reply by Billy Hole

Fears that Council Levy Set to Slash Growth of Affordable Housing in Haringey

…

Started by Hugh

0 May 2, 2013

Bank Holiday Parking

On bank holiday Monday 6 May, free parking is available in all on-street pay and display parking bays and in all council car parks. Vehicle…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 May 1, 2013

We Ignore How Decisions that Determine the Future of Harringay are Made at Our Peril

The key Council document that sets the framework against which important decisions are made in the borough, including planning decisions an…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Maddy

Workmen on Sydney Road

Does anybody know what the workmen on Sydney Road are doing? They are at the entrance to the passage and it looks like they are removing th…

Started by Julio B

0 Apr 26, 2013

Haringey Council is making me MAD!

Hi Everyone, In the 5 years I've lived in Haringey, I've never found them to be anything but a pain in the arse to deal with, but this last…

Started by Suzy Marie

16 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Christopher Fowler

£90,000 p.a. available for a new council communications chief

BACK in November, the council advertised for two new senior PR officers at a salary of only £39,000. Now, the council are advertising for a…

Started by Clive Carter

31 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Billy Hole

AREA FORUM AND COMMITTEE, 22 APRIL -STARTS 6.30 PM

Dear All at Harringay on Line   Just a quick reminder that our next St. Ann's and Harringay Area Forum and Committee meeting will be on Mon…

Started by Zena Brabazon

0 Apr 20, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service