Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Play Streets Across Haringey

Following the successful trial of play streets in Pemberton Road (and elsewhere?), the Council is set to roll the scheme out across the bo…

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Paul W

Local chemist's shop seeks to expand.

A new planning application HGY/2013/2519  to add an extension to Ali Gul Ozbeck's chemist shop in Green Lanes, is published today. It makes…

Started by pamish

10 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Phil K

Spitting in Enfield could cost up to £500

I've just heard on the World Service an account of global attitudes to expectoration (esp. China and India) followed by a note that our nei…

Started by Clive Carter

10 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Anette

Gardens Rising Bollard Consultation

The Gardens rising bollard has been at the centre of another local traffic tussle being played out between the Harringay traders and Haring…

Started by Hugh

26 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Richard Hulbert

Christmas Refuse and Recycling Collections

Over the Christmas and New Year the Council's refuse and recycling service will be operating a slightly revised collection schedule.  I tho…

Started by Asha Kaur

3 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Karen Alexander

Help for Haringey Residents to Improve the Energy Efficiency of their Homes

Via Haringey Council: If you’re a private renting tenant or a home owner in receipt of certain benefits, you could be eligible to have a ne…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Dec 10, 2013

New London Schools Atlas Seeks to Raise Transparency in Capital's Education

A new interactive online map of London is being launched today. Developed by the GLA, the resource aims to provide a  comprehensive pictu…

Started by Hugh

1 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Mr Wodjacallim

Council announces £300,000 for 'traffic calming" in 'The Gardens' area of Harringay

The following is a press release from Haringey Council: A local community will help redesign the street layout of their neighbourhood throu…

Started by Hugh

69 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by TBD

Haringey cabinet member and Harringay resident Cllr Nilgun Canver charged with attempting to pervert course of justice

Cllr Nilgun Canver is due in court today charged with attempting to pervert the course of justice. She has resigned from her post as cabine…

Started by Stephen Moore

52 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by John McMullan

Not voting Labour as a result of Johns investigations?

As a life long Labour supporter I have decided not to vote Labour for the next local elections. I am not a St Ann's resident but as result…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

34 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Colinloves

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service