Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,242)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Change of Green Bin collection policy?

Previously, green mixed recycling bins were collected every week but this has now changed and collection depends on fullness of the bin. I…

Started by adamvietnam

20 Feb 26, 2022
Reply by Dick Harris

Labour distances itself from under fire Councillor Joe Ejiofor

The former leader of Haringey Council has been removed as a Labour candidate.  I can confirm that the London Regional Labour Party removed…

Started by Will

15 Feb 25, 2022
Reply by Brian Mahoney

Virtual visitors parking permits

So i created an account for the parking permits but its saying it cannot validate me and for the life of me I cannot find out how to do thi…

Started by Gemma

2 Feb 12, 2022
Reply by JennyC

More 'corruption' unveiled at the Council

Have a look at the litany of corruption leaving a clear trail behind the last leader. https://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/local-council/haringey

Started by Hisky0

18 Feb 11, 2022
Reply by Rosamund Tomlins

Councillors questioned by police in Haringey fraud investigation

From the Ham & High: Police are investigating allegations of fraud linked to a council development scheme in Muswell Hill. Councillors…

Started by Brian

4 Feb 11, 2022
Reply by Nick Eftychiou

Haringey Council Visitor Parking Permits website - continued problems

I don't know if anyone else is struggling with Haringey Council's website re. obtaining visitor parking permits?  I have tried to buy these…

Started by Wispy

14 Feb 4, 2022
Reply by Zena Brabazon

Terrible system applying for visitors parking permits

It took approx 10 attempts, and probably an hour and half on the computer total, to apply for more visitor permits,. The first time, my plu…

Started by tigha

6 Jan 14, 2022
Reply by Sharon

Urgent attempt to delay contract for new climate-busting incinerator in Edmonton

OPEN LETTER TO ALL COUNCIL LEADERS AND COUNCILLORS IN THE NORTH LONDON WASTE AUTHORITY (NLWA)   We call on all councillors to:      Call…

Started by Basil Clarke

6 Jan 7, 2022
Reply by rosie yarrow

Visitor Parking Permits

I have a number of unused visitor parking permits which expire at the end of this year because they have only been printed for use to the y…

Started by Ian

9 Jan 4, 2022
Reply by Maddy

Council tax appeal

Hi all,  I have done a quick search and understand some of you have had similar problems in the past. Due to being abroad, I have had some…

Started by Newyork

4 Dec 12, 2021
Reply by Zena Brabazon

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service