Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Consumer Service Issues / Consumer Affairs (329)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dishonest practice or shoddy trading at Sainsbury's?

With times a little tough, my other half has taken to checking whether the multi-buy  discounts that are claimed are applied by Sainsbury's…

Started by JeremyS

25 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by John D

Appliance Energy Use

Does anyone know any useful web sites that can be used to check the energy use of various domestic appliances? I have done a Google, and fo…

Started by Justin Guest

11 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Buying green electricity is easy and not expensive. I promise!

For anyone thinking of moving to a green energy supplier (and anyone not!) I thought I'd let you know about Green Energy UK who we've now b…

Started by GillianM

1 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by GillianM

Naked display of power

AS I switched off my three-watt flying insect zapper this morning (left on overnight), it occurred to me that this is probably the electric…

Started by Clive Carter

9 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by John McMullan

The wrong size and shape

FOOD WASTE: the disquieting effects of the supermarkets' contracts with farmers Yesterday I listened to Farming Today with mounting alarm…

Started by Clive Carter

15 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

Call centres to be fined for 'silent' calls (and some advice on dealing with them from OFCOM)

Don't know about you but my landline is plagued by these silent calls (and the recorded message ones). They are always a nuisance. Now cal…

Started by Liz

0 Oct 23, 2009

Beware Thames Water's money grabbing attempts

A word of warning to all consumers of Thames Water. I received my latest water bill this morning and noticed that my usage had been estimat…

Started by PeterPiper

5 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

Blueyonder/Virgin Mail Delays

Is anyone else getting Blueyonder/Virgin mails delayed anything up to 18 hours today? Or is it just me?

Started by Hugh

10 Oct 24, 2008
Reply by tigha

Get it off your chest about customer service and find out what everyone else thinks

If you're anything like me, you regularly get peed off by poor customer service. So, intyeresting to recently find Plebble.com, a relativ…

Started by Hugh

3 Oct 12, 2008
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service