Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,547)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey Time Bank

The following from Haringey Federation of Residents' Assoc.:- HARINGEY TIME BANK LAUNCH As an organisation that cares about society and t…

Started by Hugh

0 Oct 16, 2007

Odd, That!

Just found that we have a local branch of the Oddfellows in Harringay. And if you're not interested, but like to nose around your neighbour…

Started by Hugh

0 Oct 15, 2007

Now 3 Gambling Licence Applications for Green Lanes - Action Planned

Following my last post about 32-33 Grand Parade, I was contacted by a member today with the news that a further two gambling licence applic…

Started by Hugh

0 Oct 12, 2007

Planning Alert - New Green Lanes Betting Premises Licensing Application

Those of you who read the weekly updates may recall that in my last update I mused on the fate of 32-33 Grand Parade now that the planning…

Started by Hugh

4 Oct 10, 2007
Reply by Lee Andrews

Came Across this...........

... local advert from the Weekly Despatch February 25 1900 and rather liked the honesty of her reason for sale.

Started by Hugh

2 Oct 6, 2007
Reply by Michael Anderson

Next Council Collection of Bulky Rubbish

Unless you're new to the borough you'll know that the Council periodically comes round to collect any big items you want to get rid of FOR…

Started by Hugh

1 Oct 3, 2007
Reply by alistairj

If you see this man be careful!

He's building something......he's planning something.....we're clearly in danger! But we don't know what......when.......this is all we kn…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 27, 2007

Update from Sainsbury's

See attached letter circulated to residents nearby Sainsbury's about forthcoming works and completion dates .

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 26, 2007

Street party parties - community spirit lives!

From Haringey Federation of Residents' Association Website Every year, usually in the summer months, local residents and residents' groups…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 22, 2007

I wonder what the point of this is?

A Meander on the Ladder

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 21, 2007

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service