Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,573)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grab a slice of old Harringay - Give a retired Walthamstow Greyhound a home

Grab a slice of old Harringay Can you give a dog a home? Johanna Beumer of Muswell Hill has been finding homes for former racing greyhoun…

Started by Hugh

2 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by Anette

Does anyone know where the £ 57 000 went?

Attached is an extract from Chapter 5 of the Local Implementation Plan relating to Road Safety. It refers to £57000 to be spent on Wightman…

Started by WightmanPaul

2 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by John D

£80m City North scheme to tower over Finsbury Park

This from bdonline: Benson & Forsyth has revealed its £80 million City North project in London's Finsbury Park, a mixed-use developmen…

Started by Hugh

5 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Clive Carter

If Mrs E suggested I should put a link up for this.

So who am I to say no. The Big Green Bookshop is introducing a plainly transparent marketing ploy in the form of a competition. It was sta…

Started by Simon Key

3 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Liz

Heartlands tower block plans axed

PLANS for a 20-storey tower of flats in the Haringey Heartlands urban quarter have been ditched, Haringey Council has confirmed. more incl…

Started by Liz

2 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Liz

On the Borders of Harringay - Bridge New Deal for Communities

The Bridge NDC project covers planning, development, traffic and green space proposals in the area from St Ann's Hospital to Seven Sisters.…

Started by Hugh

2 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Who Is The Rudest Person in Harringay?

For no apparent reason, I invite suggestions for the rudest person providing any sort of customer service in Harringay. My off-the-cuff nom…

Started by Stuart

27 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Anette

HoL 625 Petition gets into the news

Charlotte Gray, Haringey Independent, 26th June 2008 Consultation on a major development in Wood Green closed yesterday, with more than 600…

Started by matt

3 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by RuthE

The Ladder Summer Fete Poster

As most of you maybe aware the Ladder Summer Fete is happening a week on Sunday (13th July) down on Fairfax and Falkland Open Space. If yo…

Started by Birdy_Too

6 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Birdy_Too

Abandoned vehicles

This is slightly off your patch, on Ritches Road, but I thought it might be of interest anyway. For several weeks now there have been two…

Started by Danzigger

1 Jul 4, 2008
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service