Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,537)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Teenage girl gang Christian fanatics attack Ally Pally art organiser over Ronald McDonald crucifix - I ain't making this up!

Photo: Hornsey journal Hornsey Journal Article AN EFFIGY of a fast food icon on a crucifix in Alexandra Palace has sparked outrage among…

Started by matt

30 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by matt

Y666MOD : the serial humper

John McMullan is doing an excellent job of pursing serial humpers; namely lorries/skip trucks over 7 tonnes using the 'ladder' roads, when…

Started by matt

15 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by John McMullan

Did you see the Local News Story about Metrobet?

A story in one of the local papers today was about how Metrobet on Green Lanes are enticing people to gamble with free bets. It's reproduce…

Started by Hugh

6 Jun 19, 2008
Reply by Anette

Lordship Rec to get a City Farm ....... and the Model Traffic area to return

Read more on Haringey Council's modest, unassuming little website.

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 19, 2008

Wood Green Town Plan Petition - Flyer + Printable Petition

If anyone has the time/energy/inclination to do some footwork to get more signaures - print out & deliver some flyers (every 50 helps)…

Started by Hugh

4 Jun 19, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Fresh Fish to your Door From Grimsby

Walking down the hill just now, I chanced upon a neighbour choosing fish from the back of a very smart looking Mercedes van. I had to find…

Started by Hugh

11 Jun 18, 2008
Reply by Angela

Community Information: Name that Space!

Name that space! The children of North & South Harringay Primary schools are busy trying to come up with a name for the open space…

Started by matt

0 Jun 18, 2008

Is there anyone out there from the Friends of Ducketts Common?

I have your survey data and I can't get hold of Adam. I think you'll need it soon and I've no idea who to send it to.

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 18, 2008

Party in the park needs you

We're looking for residents who would like to demonstrate / teach a special skill at this event, it could be anything like dancing, arts &a…

Started by Anette

8 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Anette

Fostering information sessions in June

Haringey Council's fostering service has organised two fostering information sessions to provide insight into fostering and advice for inte…

Started by Liz

0 Jun 17, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service