Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

So who am I to say no.

The Big Green Bookshop is introducing a plainly transparent marketing ploy in the form of a competition.
It was stated that 'We always love stories about how supportive and understanding Haringey Council are.
You could ask for some space in 'Haringey People' seeing as how they gave you an award 'n' all'.
I know how keen some of you are at taking photos of cigarette butts and doggy doodoos, but now's a chance to win prizes with your camerawork.
Now I shall be going up and down the ladder and it's lovely environs over the next week or so, and I shall expect the streets to be awash with Big Green Bookshop posters. Don't let me down now.
Speaking of Haringey People, apparently we're in the latest issue, although I haven't got my copy yet. Perhaps Mr Finnegan can lend me his.

Tags for Forum Posts: Big, Bookshop, Competition, Green.

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry Simon, it's part of my 'primary source material' collection.
Yes, both halves of the Big Green Bookshop are here at 'No.4 New Business' - but with no differentiation as to who is not Simon and who is not Tim. There again, you won't get named in HP until they make you Cabinet Members.
Sorry, some mess up there so I'll re-post. No, my personal HP's in my 'primary source collection'
Yes, both halves of TBGB are here as No4New Business - but no differentiation as to who's not Simon and who's not Tim. There again, you don't expect to get named in HP till they make you joint Cabinet Members for Libraries.
That street enforcement can find so much time to take down your balloons or send your 'golf sale' sign packing and yet so little to catch the perpetrators of the doggy doodoos or fine the serial butt exposers says it all really...says Mrs E predictably

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service