Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,573)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Time Out Review of Finsbury Park

Take a look at the comments about our local park Time Out Reviews, Finsbury Park Do you agree with them? Personally, I think more needs to…

Started by Liz

25 Sep 23, 2008
Reply by matt

Planning Applications Update w/e 21st Sept

This week only one - Turnpike Lane - for turning a six-bed HMO into two flats - a nice change from the norm! See Planning page (via More C…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 22, 2008

Greening London's Rooftops

See here for details on the Environments Agencey's launch of a toolkit for greening London's rooftops.

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 22, 2008

Will Waitrose replace Woolworths in WG? (www@wg)

Woolworths shuts up shop tomorrow (Sat 13th Sept). The king of 'I can't find it anywhere else' retail chain has been struggling at the til…

Started by matt

26 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by matt

A406 Widening Between Bounds Green Road & Green Lanes Given Go Ahead

After many years of gestation the A406 widening between Bounds Green Road & Green Lanes has been given the green light. TfL says: "Th…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 19, 2008

Report urges powers for residents to block licensing applications

A commission examining health inequalities in Liverpool has called for the establishment of local community bodies that would allow the pub…

Started by Hugh

1 Sep 19, 2008
Reply by John McMullan

Local News Update

See Local News page via tab at the top of the page.

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 17, 2008

HOL softball match. Pictures of the event

We came to the Field of dreams. Many thanks to Ruth, to Coach Neil and to everyone who came for a fun time this afternoon. We are all wait…

Started by Liz

11 Sep 17, 2008
Reply by AnnieH

Weekly Planning Update

Harringay Roads included this week are Warham, St Ann's & Warwick Gardens. Go to Planning page for details.

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 16, 2008

Phantom anti- dog poo campaigner strikes again

Found in the Harringay Passage 2 days ago...who is this mysterious stranger? Must be a parent... Don't get caught... although I'm sure we…

Started by Liz

4 Sep 14, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service