Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,573)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Latest Planning Applications List

Includes Certificate of Lawfulness for conversions to flats in Raleigh Road & Glenwood Road. View list here.

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 29, 2008

China & Iceland............

Hmm, had our first visitors from China and Iceland this week. Do you think the Icelanders are casting round local websites in the UK to hav…

Started by Hugh

2 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Walthamstow Race Track

Just met a guy on the beta of a new geo-locating network who's based at the funky Arena Industrial site. His website had a link to this set…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 26, 2008

URGENT - Please object to the planning application for THREE EIGHT METRE flag-poles on Green Lanes

I can't find anything on harringayonline alerting people to the planning application for three eight metre high flag-poles outside the new…

Started by Laura

1 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Liz

e-cards with a sting

A word of caution. This morning I received two e-cards. Luckily the first one was from a company I'd never heard of so, given my recent co…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 25, 2008

Venice we ain't, but the Principle's the same

Some people scoffed at those of us who have objected to more and more advertising being plastered over Green Lanes. Today's Guardian carri…

Started by Hugh

3 Nov 23, 2008

sparrows and wild birds - declining

I read recently that the sparrow population in the UK has declined by 2/3 YES THAT'S WHAT I SAID TWO THIRDS (I'm shouting). And there is a…

Started by Sapphireblue

3 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by anne barwick

New stadium for Spurs

Tottenham have confirmed their intention to build a new 60,000-capacity stadium near their current White Hart Lane ground. Spurs announced…

Started by Liz

7 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Liz

Does Counsellor George Meehan need a better photo?

I saw one of him with a big cheesy grin in "Haringey People" next to an article explaining that Haringey Council had lost (or rather, had "…

Started by Maddy

5 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Mr Growbag

Fly Tipping By the Council!

I reported the council to the council for fly tipping in Duckett Road! Next to us is a council care home and they have been doing alot of r…

Started by Karin

4 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by JD

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service