Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,573)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Betting shops - inside information

I was chatting to a bloke I play cricket with last night who works in a betting shop on Green Lanes. Not our part of Green Lanes though. An…

Started by John McMullan

10 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Tim Caines

Harringay songwriter launches debut album

A singer-songwriter from Harringay who's been featured on HoL before is launching his debut album. The album, which includes tunes about se…

Started by Hugh

1 Jun 3, 2010

Quotes for a traffic survey of the ladder

I have been having a good think about the quote someone received from the council of £100K for a traffic survey. This cannot be right. Desp…

Started by John McMullan

4 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Danzigger

Will Brian Bring the boardies to heel?

Today Liz & I met with Brian Ellick, interim team leader for the street enforcement wardens. Appointed to post just under four months a…

Started by Hugh

39 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Anette

Weekly Utility Briefing

Following a helpful suggestion from Alan Stanton, I wrote to Cllr Canver to ask if she could arrange to share the weekly briefing of local…

Started by Hugh

3 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

How many to make a summer?

If you're out and about in Harringay do cast your eyes skywards. For a week or two now Mr Growbag has spotted swallows doing their acrobati…

Started by Mr Growbag

2 May 30, 2010
Reply by Mr Growbag

One of last historic Harringay shop fronts disappearing soon

Chatting to one of the waiters in Hala restaurant the other night, I learned that the Gokyuzu restaurant is planning to expand into the lon…

Started by Hugh

35 May 30, 2010

DO NOTHING SO LUDOTEK GETS £20

CURIOUS? We are holding our 2010 Summer Party on Saturday July 17th. see events or http://www.freetocharities.org.uk/ludotek/leaflet.pdf

Started by Ed Gorman

0 May 29, 2010

Fairland Park - update

Please see the Fairland Park website for; * date when opening to the public * date of the Opening Party * and latest photos Matt Friends…

Started by matt

6 May 25, 2010
Reply by matt

Salvage from Krankenhaus

Demolition work is starting onKrankenhaus tomorrow. A message from The Meadow Orchard Project website has this to say: Just contacting pr…

Started by Hugh

0 May 25, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service