Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Massive fire - down Tottenham way

Large fire somewhere down in Tottenham by the looks of it. Probably part of a trading estate. The smoke is a lot less black and thick by t…

Started by matt

5 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Gerry Platt

Win a makeover for your local community

The Clean Sweep for  Britain competition. Launched in time for the Queens Diamond Jubilee celebrations, and aiming to give more areas aroun…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Apr 4, 2012

Haringey schools to get a substantial increase in funding from 2013/14

The government today announced that Haringey will be treated as an inner London borough for the purposes of mandatory teachers pay, whic…

Started by Adam

45 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by David Barry

Olympic Torch Street by Steet through Haringey, Wed 25th July

17:22 High Road A1010 - Right Turn Bruce Grove A10 - Left Turn Lordship Lane A109 - Left Turn High Road A105 Turnpike Lane A504 High Stree…

Started by Judith Box

9 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Jo Preddy

A messy problem..

Hello everyone, This is my first posting on here so apologies if I make any terrible forum faux pas'. Living on Burgoyne Road is by and la…

Started by Eve Glazer

8 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by MzMoore

Heartlands High School Rated GOOD

Haringey's new school has recently been inspected by Ofsted and the report is now on the Ofsted website (ofsted.gov.uk)  Heartlands High Sc…

Started by Laura

2 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by Angela

The View from the Top

Overcoming the kind of acute vertigo that meant I could never wear platform shoes when they were fashionable in the 1970's, I braved the st…

Started by L F T Snowflake

2 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by MzMoore

BBC1 - One Night

Hello HoLlers Just caught up with this as it was screened far too late for me. Watched it with my soon-to-be…

Started by Sandi

1 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Tottenham artists exhibit at Hornsey Library

I popped in to the Hornsey Library today and saw a worthwhile exhibition by a new Tottenham based group called Art 2 View. Art2View…

Started by Hugh

2 Mar 31, 2012

Anyone know what's going on with rubbish collections?

I'm sure it's an effect of the ongoing road resurfacing/traffic/closures etc...I saw a bin lorry a few roads up, but Seymour Rd hasn't been…

Started by cara howard

2 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by Anette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service