Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,575)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seven Tree Circle in Finsbury Park

Circle of Seven Chestnuts in Finsbury Park by the gate on Green Lanes Pausing for a break the other day, I noticed a circle of seven chest…

Started by Hugh

10 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Richard Woods

Positive Youth News Haringey write to Nick Walkley

Positive Youth News are a great grassroots youth initiative aimed at countering all the negative media coverage that young people get and g…

Started by Liz

1 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by John McMullan

#duckettsbrew disparu

Unless its using some form of highly advance camouflage, the coffee box on Ducketts Common seems to have disappeared. What's the story? Was…

Started by adamvietnam

1 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by friends of ducketts common

RAT, ANYONE?

Local cat had a protracted battle with a rat in our back yard yesterday causing much terror. This afternoon, I get a mail at work to say we…

Started by Cml

3 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Anette

Northern Ladder Traffic Reduction Proposal!

Spurred on by the suggestion of using the Green Lanes regeneration as the opportunity for getting some wider traffic improvements made on t…

Started by ant

74 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by ant

Tax credits helpline

Anyone else had trouble getting through to the Tax Credits Renewal helpline? It's the last day for renewals and I've tried phoning about th…

Started by Maddy

2 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Alice Martin

One Flew Over..

Is currently playing on BBC1. A few thoughts... Firstly, I applaud my educators for introducing this film to me in my penultimate year of h…

Started by Stan

1 Jul 31, 2013

Serious fly tipping issue, Conway Rd

Help/advice needed I realise we are probably not alone in this respect but where we live (Conway Rd) we have a MAJOR issue with fly tipping…

Started by Neil Martin

13 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Christopher Riley

Living Under One Sun - Doors

In the cold winter of 2013, in Tottenham, London, a team of thirteen local residents were trained and employed by Living Under One Sun, sup…

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Jul 30, 2013

Parking fine

Hello I would like another point of view I received a parking fine a few weeks ago and I feel it was completely unjust. The space I parked…

Started by Tina

12 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Alexander Smith

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service