Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LGBT+ Meet Up at The Salisbury

Would anyone be interested in a monthly or bi-weekly LGBT+ Meet Up in The Salisbury or The Finsbury? We’ve lost so many venues and the incr…

Started by PoppyRed

6 Aug 12, 2022
Reply by Konstantin L

Can you help fix things for others?

Help people to not throw away so much by joining our free repair effort. Local people are asking for a hand fixing the stuff they have a bo…

Started by Chris Setz

3 Aug 11, 2022
Reply by Chris Setz

Best Amateur Baker in Harringay 2022

Hello amateur bakers! After a successful competition in 2021, the Best Amateur Baker competition is back at the Harringay Village Fete 2022…

Started by Pete

0 Aug 11, 2022

All drivers, motor-cyclist and cyclists - You now MUST give way to pedestrians at junctions

It seems to me that most vehicular road users of all types are unaware of the change that came into force at the start of this year. Rule H…

Started by Hugh

16 Aug 11, 2022
Reply by Justin Guest

A rather parched Alexandra Park..

Looks a bit barren, the trees seem OK though , for the mo..

Started by tim p

7 Aug 10, 2022
Reply by Bob Ruggles

BBQs In Parks

I walked through a couple of parks in the borough today and there were people with barbecues, despite the dry weather. Surely it’s time the…

Started by Kate

3 Aug 8, 2022
Reply by Doodle

Still hate the new Council logo? Wear your protest - oldstyle logo on socks!

From https://shop.open-city.org.uk/collections/apparel/products/haringey-socks?  £8. Part of the annual Open House/Open City event (the op…

Started by Gordon T

4 Aug 5, 2022
Reply by Sarah

New bike repair place bottom of mattison road

Started by tigha

2 Aug 5, 2022
Reply by tigha

Thames barge

Trudy and I spent a couple of nights in Orford, Suffolk.  It's a favourite stamping ground and close to where we each grew up.  During a wa…

Started by Dick Harris

2 Aug 5, 2022
Reply by Don

Compare and contrast

Two pictures taken this morning,  one taken in Woodberry Down, Hackney, the other taken at the Hornsey Gate, Finsbury Park, Haringey.

Started by Konrad B

1 Aug 5, 2022
Reply by Sarah

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service