Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Burghley Road Children's Centre receives Netmums gold award!

We are delighted to announce Burghley Road Children's Centre has been awarded a Netmums gold award! Thanks to all of you who love coming to…

Started by rolfy

2 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Hamsan

THANK YOU to everyone who came to make lanterns this weekend!

A huge thank you to Ant, Petra, Julie, Ali and Julie's friend who led lantern making workshops this weekend. Dave kindly opened his doors a…

Started by woody

5 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Harringay

Mountview Court Street Lighting and rubbish collection

I've visited Mountview Court today and have noted the faulty street lighting and the recent missed rubbish collections there.  I have writt…

Started by David Schmitz

8 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by John McMullan

Calling all governors of academy schools

If you are (or have been) a governor of a school which is an academy, I'd be very keen to hear from you about your experiences (good or bad…

Started by Stuart

4 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

Orange Day Nursery to stop EYEF (early years free education)

Following up from the "Inadequate" report last year, it seems like Haringey Council has decided to suspend the free funding for 3-4 year ol…

Started by Ruben

2 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Ruben

Nearest grit bins

Following on from my last post on keeping warm this winter, I thought it might also be helpful for residents to know where the location of…

Started by Asha Kaur

1 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by SHIRLEY TEECE

Sunday morning proposition!

Walking along Seymour around 9:30 this morning. Stopped by youngish man (white, short hair, accent of some kind,  possibly Eastern European…

Started by PhoebeMac

2 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by TBD

Oops - Looks like Palmers Green Got our Bookies

Last year when I started the campaign against Cyprus based betting operator Tipco opening their first UK branch in Harringay, I didn't for…

Started by Hugh

0 Dec 6, 2013

N22 - so good they named it twice - foodie news.

The latest issue of London's food mag 'The Jellied Eel' reports on Noel Park’s community market as well as the Crop Drop food bag scheme st…

Started by matt

4 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by matt

The big red bus of Green Lanes

Can anyone tell me why this big red van can be constantly parked on Green Lanes without incurring parking fines, clamps or towing fees?  …

Started by John McMullan

66 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Nick G-T

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service