Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Appeal for Support Watering Street Trees

Via Haringey Federation of Residents' Associations: The Council's tree officer has asked us to point out that, with the hot weather and l…

Started by HoL Site Admin

5 May 23, 2014
Reply by Justin Guest

What I thought in 2012 (join the Labour Party)

This is something I wrote in June 2012 and batted back and forth a bit between Hugh and Liz. I didn't post it in the end because we decided…

Started by John McMullan

2 May 23, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

Green Party support is surging ...

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/may/20/green-party-support-media-ukip

Started by Hugo

14 May 22, 2014
Reply by maggie

Looking for local pub history information - any leads welcome

Hello A group of local residents from Woodside/Noel Park is currently looking into submitting a listing request with English Heritage for t…

Started by Katie Tucker

3 May 22, 2014
Reply by Angela

Removing traffic barriers in Gardens, Hermitage Rd - reported position of Labour candidate in St Ann's ward

There's been lots of HOL coverage of the strange goings on in Labour's St Anne's ward selection process, which resulted in three new candid…

Started by michaelw

41 May 22, 2014
Reply by HarringayBirder

How to vote in local body elections

I'm not going to tell you who to vote for, but these are some things you should think about given what I have discovered about local electi…

Started by John McMullan

1 May 22, 2014
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Woodberry Down- Regneration vs Gentrification?

I picked up the G2 on Monday and saw when I read it last night an article on Woodberry Down. Anyone else see it? http://www.theguardian.com

Started by Justin Guest

2 May 21, 2014
Reply by Justin Guest

Amazing blooms in Lothair Rd

I think these are peonies. They are just too beautiful not to be photographed and shared. Perhaps others along the ladder can share a photo…

Started by Burgoyne Bec

2 May 21, 2014
Reply by Burgoyne Bec

Vote for Harringay LABOUR Action Team – May 22nd 2014

With your support and confidence behind us on May 22nd you can help build a fairer Harringay, a fairer Borough and send a clear message tha…

Started by Cllr Emina Ibrahim

92 May 21, 2014
Reply by Michael Anderson

Venue for kids' birthday party in Wood Green

Good evening all, I am looking for some venue suggestions for a 5 year old children's party. Ideally in the vicinity of Wood Green. And if…

Started by Katie Tucker

4 May 20, 2014
Reply by GillianM

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service