Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,577)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HGV enforcement in Harringay - camera coming soon

I have been chasing up progress on HGV enforcement in Harringay this week and am delighted to let you know that the council have now placed…

Started by Karen Alexander

26 Mar 25, 2015
Reply by Justin Guest

Brick Lane Curry- Dosa World

We went out with a couple of friends last night and we were taken to Dosa World, on Hanbury Street, 20 yards off Brick Lane. http://www.dos

Started by Justin Guest

4 Mar 25, 2015
Reply by Justin Guest

We need a Traffic and Parking Review in Harringay

Harringay desperately needs a traffic and parking review, we have got to the stage that the amount of traffic coming down the ladder roads…

Started by Cllr Emina Ibrahim

112 Mar 25, 2015
Reply by Cllr Emina Ibrahim

Probably a top ten LBH spin entry

Squeezing Customer Services into Tottenham Library aka "New plans a boost for libraries" You don't have to make it up. Customer services fr…

Started by pamish

60 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Mr Wodjacallim

Would you like to play cricket this summer at Ally Pally?

Do fancy playing social cricket this season at Ally Pally on a Wednesday evening, and Sunday afternoon? The Archway Ladder CC are looking f…

Started by Adam

1 Mar 24, 2015

Harassment Notice Issued over #stanns Labour Selection Shennanigans DESTROYED

On Thursday I received a letter from my solicitor, that she had been sent by Haringey MPS, saying that they had destroyed the Harassment No…

Started by John McMullan

8 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Mr Wodjacallim

Police car, vans and ambulance at Portland Gardens- something happened?

Just wondering why tehre iare 2 or 3 police cars and van and ambulance in Portland gardens/Stanhope gardens. Something serious for so many…

Started by Ruth

0 Mar 24, 2015

Doesn't take much to bee friendly

In a part of Green Lanes which is more often noted for the overflowing rubbish bins and discarded mattresses, one window sill has struck ba…

Started by Liz

0 Mar 23, 2015

Has anyone taken any Spring blossom pictures to share?

I hope you don't think this is a cheeky ask but I am not a great photographer - Liz are you there?? And, I wish you all the best for the fi…

Started by Geraldine B

4 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Liz

West Green Road safety scheme consultation - Council response

Thank you for your enquiry regarding the West Green Road safety scheme.  West Green Road is indeed a priority area as was discussed in our…

Started by Mavic Starfish

2 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by John D

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service