Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,579)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dennis Butchers, 23 Grand Parade

Not sure what I mean? See below. The jewellers at the top of Kimberly, bottom of Pemberton, are renovating their sign and I caught these sh…

Started by Justin Guest

12 Oct 16, 2015
Reply by Geraldine

Maybe We Are Not Alone After All

I just saw this and wondered if it was one of those moments in life after which nothing may be the same again... http://www.msn.com/en-gb/n

Started by Justin Guest

6 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by John D

New support group for people with diabetes in Haringey

A new Diabetes UK group for people with diabetes will hold its first meeting tomorrow night (Thursday, October 15). The meeting - from 6.30…

Started by Helen Riley

0 Oct 14, 2015

Bollards on Hermitage, Eade and Vale Road

Does anyone know what is going on with them? They have been fully removed since yesterday.

Started by Emilie

3 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by Chrisandsally

Langham Road speed humps

Anyone else think there should be speed humps at the West Green end of Langham Road? It's a nightmare trying to cross and cars are often sp…

Started by Emma S

7 Oct 11, 2015
Reply by Mavic Starfish

Nominate your station for transformation into an amazing vegetable garden !

A charity that transformed a windswept station into a thriving fruit, vegetable and flower garden to brighten up commuters's lives plans to…

Started by Brigitte Gruber

0 Oct 10, 2015

Harringay air quality testing results

Remember the HCG air quality study of Harringay mentioned on HoL back in June? The results are in and you can view them on an interactive m…

Started by ant

27 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Hugh

Green Lanes to get £30 million Mini-Holland treatment from TfL

There is a lovely write up here. "Andrew Gilligan, Boris Johnson’s cycling commissioner, says that TfL and the local authority are trying t…

Started by John McMullan

9 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Pat

Harringay, Green Lanes Weekend Closures Announced

This from the Barking & Gospel Oak Line Users' Group: This Sunday sees the start of a block of weekend line closures lasting up to 29 N…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Oct 9, 2015

Fox poo...again

Of late foxy has decided my garden is a cool place to travel thru and his leavings on my lawn are getting to be a real pain. Some time ago…

Started by Philip

19 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Nanz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service