Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas (796)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Urgent petition: HALT THE £3 BILLION WASTE CONTRACT FOR NORTH LONDON

The Pinkham Way Alliance has started the petition "Halt the £3 billion waste contract for North London" and needs your help to get it off t…

Started by Susie Holden

0 Jul 5, 2013

Forced Primary Academies - Haringey primary schools face threat of forced conversion to academies

Readers of Harringay Online may have seen the banner outside Downhills Primary School, Philip Lane (near West Green Common). The issue is n…

Started by Zena Brabazon

23 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by David Barry

Hornsey Lane "suicide" Bridge

The Hornsey Lane Anti-Suicide Campaign would like to remind TfL and Haringey Council of their earlier commitment to find a way to get bette…

Started by maggie

2 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by maggie

'Our Tottenham' Conference

From the HAringey Federation of Residents' Associations: IT'S OUR TOTTENHAM! STREET ASSEMBLY    Called by local residents' groups Saturday…

Started by HoL Site Admin

5 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

20mph speed limit campaign for Haringey

http://mail-livingstreets.org.uk/1HSS-1L0KD-9B9WM8UXFF/cr.aspx

Started by TTTH

38 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by AndrewAW1

Newham crackdown on unlicenced HMOs.

Article here. "In January 2013, in a concerted attempt to tackle the issue of poor private sector rented housing, Newham became the first b…

Started by pamish

1 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by Neil

Alexandra Palace

What an extraordinary series of videos you showed   Strange to think that I was in the devil's house when I worked up there on Town and Aro…

Started by sally mustoe

0 May 31, 2013

Wood Green High Road north of Station Road now called Green Lanes!

I have just seen a  Progress Update letter sent to the residents of Ringslade Road in Wood Green about through route issues along Watsons R…

Started by Renato B

12 May 27, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

Tottenham Homelessness Shelter Crowdfunding Improvements

Last November I wrote about a NEF report which told the story of how the Highway of Holiness community church in Tottenham has seen numbe…

Started by Hugh

1 May 24, 2013

Free Opera and Musical Concert for Charity

Hi there, I know this is slightly outside the area, but its in aid of the Everyman Cancer Charity. Its at the Unitarian Church on Newingt…

Started by L F T Snowflake

2 May 23, 2013
Reply by John D

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service